Thread: How to win Daily Tournament chips In Zynga Poker?

How to win Daily Tournament chips In Zynga Poker?

Hello friends. Compliments to all of you. I hope that you all have been doing well. Basically, came across this game named Zynga Poker on facebook and really loving it to the core. However, have some doubt related to it, hence thought to ask out some game freakers here. Well my question is How to win Daily Tournament chips In Zynga Poker? Guys, do let me and reply for the same. Thanks in advance for the help.

Re: How to win Daily Tournament chips In Zynga Poker?

Hey mate, I am fine and doing well. I hope that things are fine . Well, I am not a game addict, however, have played Zynga poker somewhat. I have some idea related to it, hence would like to help you and share my some knowledge with you. I would like to notify you that the daily Zynga Poker tournaments require a specific buy in fee and pays out winnings in a specific structure.I am hoping that this knowledge enlightens your knowledge to some extent.

Hey dude, I just love Zynga Poker and I am almost aware with its scheme of things. I will give you a detailed explanation on How to win Daily Tournament chips In Zynga. The purchase in and payment are declared when sitting down at the table. The primary, Second and Third place players receive 50%, 30% and 20% of the winnings respectively. Winner should see the winnings appear in their account shortly after the tournament. On the other hand, due to some high volume periods there may be a delay.

Hey dude, looking at the above replies, it seems you must have clearly understood the thing which you were looking for. In addition to the information given above, I would like to tell you some more facts which are surely important to know. I would imply you to keep in mind that logging out, navigating away or otherwise closing out of the Poker app will remove you from the tournament and forfeit your chips, buy in and fee. Good Luck.

Friends, thank you so much for such wonderful replies. To be very honest I did not expect such quick answers. I am really blown away by the explanation. After knowing the things, I am hoping that I win some daily tournament chips in Zynga. You all really made my day. Also, the additional information was surely very helpful. Thank you all one more time. I am glad that I did not have any second thoughts before posting the thread. Take Care people.