Thread: Over 50 rally cars in Dirt 3

Over 50 rally cars in Dirt 3

2011 Dirt Racing 3 will have over 50 rally cars, Codemasters has confirmed. They represent the "most excellent five decades of the game." Dirt 3, officially confirmed the release of a trailer on the weekend, has more than twice the content of a record 2009 of Dirt 2. Players begin the new career mode on the top as a qualified driver with a high-flying career in competitive racing off-road "welcomed the opportunity to express them in the showpiece event Gymkhana driving style."

Re: Over 50 rally cars in Dirt 3

I wonder if that suggests that 50 stage rally cars buggies, trucks, etc. or 50 in total. And 50 cars have "packages" of rally or be a separate list of cars and in the dirt? Looking forward to it accurately is 0-60 MPH 2 seconds and off an overhang within 5 seconds or within a tree or into a boulder. Still this game will be epic. I hope it's not that way. rallycross Calling / rally / Trailblazer different versions of certain motor vehicles would be lying.
    Ford RS200
    Audi Quattro S1
    Lancia Delta S4

I'd put a bet on the D3 only have the 90 Impreza, the 555. That said, the Impreza WRC 97 in particular was the car that caught me in the late 90's as a small child. So if you are in the game, I will send some fireworks CM. So far at least we know they're bringing in more car models and vintages of what was in Dirt 2, but with Dirt 2 are filled with so many variations of a single type of car, I mentioned that beard. I mean it's the regular STI, STI Group N STI X Games, and that's not counting the Pathfinder version of STIs.

Now I know that may sound like the eternal skeptic for some, but not a list of real cars, one could assume that it is more as 15 to 20 brands / models with variations of each. The teaser was interesting, however, if a little blurry in Flash format. Is little indication at the end 3 will Gymkhana dirt? Could she ever hope to do well in the drift events, but I'd try anyway. I just saw that the player of the euro has also said it will be 100 routes? I guess this game could be huge to be sure.

If you are talking about iconic cars then I would say that Group A (555) and '97-99 Impreza WRC should both be there. Both eras defined important in sport and the two cars were winning. As much as it pains me to say it, do not think the new era (2000 - present) Impreza WRC were / are so iconic, so if you are having any Impreza, which has to be the oldest. This sounds great, as long as there is a lot of a track available to enjoy all the cars off the ridiculous amount of items on Dirt2.

Yes, this is a fair point. From a very early point in the promotion, but Codemasters Dirt 2 were talking about how to give the fastest cars at the start of the game and, if he could have the car right to the end of the game. We seem to be receiving a letter so different this time, fingers crossed, that the 50 rally cars over 50 different versions of 15-20 base car. Of course, we have the number "100 lines", so I hope that these routes are mostly unique and not repeated versions of a handful of basic steps (in the style of Dirt 2).