Thread: How many unique rally stages are present in dirt 3?

How many unique rally stages are present in dirt 3?

I know the mods are sick of reading this, but since there is a large flow of information, please, can anyone put an end to this problem? Will there be a lot of single phase, and how many? Please give a clear answer: for example, X unique, X reversed, X mixed short versions. What percentage is going to use the method Dirt2, the division of a stage in two parts? And intend to use the Milestone method; all steps are in some parts in common?

Re: How many unique rally stages are present in dirt 3?

Somehow I cannot help thinking that this is something few stages. Just think of the time: CMR 2 was ten stages in each country, WRC three eight stages. Why game developers are slash selection stage, where we clearly have the disk space, and time to do more? I do know that the steps are more detailed, so it takes longer to build, but I still think it should be a priority. This is most important for us to know that the very system of handling at this time.

Having determined that CM wants to sell as much as possible and to approach a wider audience, we must be very happy with only three stages + 3 invested. (As long as there are 1.30 min. Long) Even the WRC has set March 3 stages (most countries have yet). Speak of more than 100 routes in 24 D3.So whether it will rally stages, 12 which is a pioneer does not matter. The 100 routes sound strange in this context. At least I hope it will get more stages then CMR2005. What do you think?

It seems to go with a system similar to the original Xbox RalliSport Challenge for the route network. He also said the only reason we are not making investments (16 phases per location!) Due to the budget maybe we'll see some DLC rich after all. Back to the number of stages (8 countries x) is great, but would have preferred four long one and adding events like Monte Carlo, San Remo, Acropolis and Portugal and Wales, current events confirm this. It is a crime that did not include the legendary Turini (Monte Carlo) or the surprising step of Wales in this game.

Finally, our focus is the goal of an event all Finns want, is not an F1, rally, circuit itself again and again, but a broader one. Personally, I would cut large that security also, RAC-rally, the Welsh? Whatever, I did not realize overwhelming plastic tapes everything, forcing old-timers stumble deep within the Forrest. Of course, this does not guarantee more stages, but hopefully. And so, that hope Codies reach 14 or even 18 stages. If so, I'd be happy to even make some repetition, by some sectors street however.