Thread: Where to find patch for Dirt 3 racing game

Where to find patch for Dirt 3 racing game

Hello, guys do anyone orders for patch of dirt 3. I ordered it online but still I didn’t get my dirt 3 patch. Anyone have any idea about this. I watch some video of this game and then subsequently I order this game within an hour 3 days before. So if anyone has any idea about these then please share your views with me. I am desperately waiting to play this game. This game has really awesome tracks. And even a Hugh graphics. When it will be arrive at my doorsteps. Thank you.

Re: Where to find patch for Dirt 3 racing game

I got it yesterday "game." I pre-order it if that helps. But I think even if you did not preorder are selling now. Odd though how a branch of the selling game in Spain, but the game in the United Kingdom shall not, maybe have that out earlier, the first. As I said a lot of other games to play and I have the week off for all is good. I hope you get your patch earlier. If it will not arrive within a week then try to contact with them. Thank you.

Mine has not shipped yet either. If not activated until tomorrow after having paid the cost of express shipping that I mind in the GAME. It's bad enough that everyone seems I have it early, but if game is not sent until later that is even extra annoying - plus it defeats the point of pre-sales in the first place. If it's any consolation, I requested a copy of the game, as well as Shopto.net. One shop was presented on Saturday, but I just had an office e-mail GAME.

Yes, it must be hard for you. Many years ago I worked on blockbusters and used to obtain land audited the day of big game releases to ensure that it had sold no copies, if copies missing staff who sold the copy (or copies) at the beginning would discipline (or simply dismissed singles), plus there was always mention the fines shop. I do not know who is responsible for enforcing the dates of the street - and maybe it's because I'm very willing to do so - but the dirt 3 seems to have been released early from retailers than any other game I can remember recently. I know that places like the store often send copies early, but it seems that there are more shops on the street who are openly selling copies early counter.

Yes, but how many of those who did not bother to read or search the forum for a response. It might have been better to put the FAQ thread before, if this had been planned Polyphony Digital went much worse as a result of illegal emissions and scattered around the release of GT5 - we can count ourselves lucky. Getting a bit fed up of reading innovative threads through the similar DLC "news" or VIP code related rants within them. When we have some facts in the DLC, and then begin to criticize, but so far so keep an open mind.

They seem to have stopped at the last minute to send the items through regular mail; people like most places that say they'll usually post items arrive early for the day of liberation. When GT5 pre-ordered (from Amazon) I went with standard shipping and sent a couple of days before release, so I have it on the day of release. I hope yours comes tomorrow, but if it comes through the mail, I guarantee it. However, a valuable lesson learned: do not bother with the game again.

Of course! I wonder what is extra in the DVD . I'll find out when the game is installing! (If there is a moment of installation - I guess because there was no Dirt 2). Actually i got the copy of this game just after 8 am, extremely staggered they were so early. I hope the rest of you see copies at some point today. As you probably live further from the output (in the UK) I can give you all hope, to confirm that the game have done a good job. As it arrived today!