Thread: unable to play Zynga Poker

unable to play Zynga Poker

I am having an account on the Facebook from past one year. Well I am playing Zynga Poker from past few days. I am having an issue while playing this particular game on the Zynga Poker from past few days. I am unable sit on the table as well as I am getting an iseue while adding friends. Let me know if you are having the same problem which you have mentioned over here. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours.

Re: unable to play Zynga Poker

Well I was having the same problem which you have mentioned over here. I am able to sit on the table and I am able to play the game by clicking on the Play Now button. However I am unable to play the Jackpot on this particular game. however I have managed to solve the matter of mine by changing the browser itself. After changing the browser I am not having the issue which you have mentioned over here.

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I let you know that there really wrong with the game. well I have found that the game is freezing frequently and also it is freezing when I have folded the hand of mine. Due to this particular forums I have lost lots of the chips in the game. Currently I have stopped to play the game and I am not going to play the game until and unless the bug is fixed or not.

I think the problem which you have mentioned over here is happening due to flash. Well I am suggesting that you should reinstall the Flash on the browse of yours. you should remove the Flash and then you should restart the computer of yours after doing the same you should install the Flash on the computer of yours. after doing the same you should again restart the computer of yours. I am hoping that it would be helpful to you.

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I think there is something wrong with the application itself. Well I am suggesting that you should reinstall the application on the computer of yours. I let you know that the reinstalling the application would not hurt the game progress. In case you have reinstalled the game within 90 days then you might they lose all the game progress from the server of the game.

I am not sure but the problem which you are getting is happening due to bug issue. Well I am suggesting that you should file a bug report to the developer of the game. the developer of the game would work around on the situation and let you know after fixing the bug on this particular game. I am sure that the developer of the game would help you out to fix the matter of yours.