Thread: How to protect account from being compromised in Zynga Poker?

How to protect account from being compromised in Zynga Poker?

From past one year I am having an account on the social networking site Facebook. i am playing Zynga Poker on the Social Networking Site. Well I want to know how can I protect the account of the Zynga Poker? I am asking to all of the gamers who are playing game and aware about the protecting the accounts. Let me know if you are having any specific solution to get the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to protect account from being compromised in Zynga Poker?

I am suggesting following thing which you can perform to get the requirement of yours.
    • In Facebook you have to go for Settings and then go for Account Settings. Now you have to go for the Contact Email and click on the option to view all the addresses of yours.
    • You have to check for the list for the unusual email address.

So try the same and let me know about the result.

If you are having an account on the MySpace then you need to use the following instruction. Into the My Account you need to go for the email address section of the MySpace Account and you need to look for the unusual addresses into the account. I am hoping that it would be helpful to get the requirement of yours. Let me know whether it was helpful to you or not.

I am suggesting following thing which you should consider for the protection of the account of yours.
    • You should not give the password and email address to anyone.
    • You should not click on the link which you are unsure of.
    • You should never lend the chips to any other player.
    • So you should consider the above mentioned points for the protection of the account as well as chips of yours.

You should report immediately if you are encountered with the following instance.You have been awarded with the bonus chips and link is given to get the same.If you get the following error message on the screen. ‘You've been flagged for abuse, your account will be banned or disabled within a certain period of time if you don't click on the link below and enter your e-mail and password’ You need to submit the report by using the ticketing system. Well make sure that you have provided the link regarding to person profile.

Make sure that you are changing the password of the account of yours. Also you are having the alternate address which is associated with the profile of yours so that you can compromise with the account of yours. you should remove all the email address so that no one can reveal the identity of yours. I am hoping that the thing which is mentioned over here would be useful to you.