Thread: Is Dirt 2 playable with a keyboard?

Is Dirt 2 playable with a keyboard?

Well I did found it very much difficult to play this game with the normal keyboard, whenever I was trying to correct the direction of the car or trying to make the car straight it just threw the car out of control so that was pretty bizzard for me since I was not expecting such type of control from the well known game, so any kind of similar experiences that you would like to share it here then do let me know about it we can discuss it together.

Re: Is Dirt 2 playable with a keyboard?

Well yes I thought the game was pretty playable for that you need to have some good controls over the hand and with the normal levels it is not so difficult playing with the normal keyboard and even a controller does a nice job of handling the things. So I hope you have got the necessary information on the topic. So rally game with good handling/physics can also be handled with a good handling skills so that’s nothing great in it the handling skills you will get it naturally while gaming.

Take the help of analogue controller you will get better control handling the car so that’s what a better option if you are not comfortable handling the cars movement with the normal keyboard. So you can try and work on the options that I have given here it will be beneficial for you so that’s what I am saying here work with the controller it will be beneficial for you. That’s my last suggestion for you if you are not at all comfortable playing the game with the normal keyboard.

See its basically on the controls you must have a good command on your keyboard that you will get only when you have a good practice in the keyboard that’s when you will get the exact precision of gaming so I hope you are understanding what I am trying to say here do work on the suggestions that I have given here and I hope it helps you to some extent so do have your hand on the gaming the normal control will come naturally.