Thread: Betting rules in Zynga poker

Betting rules in Zynga poker

Please explain me what is this I mean is this is a way to play for example if there are three players in the pot at $1/$2 blinds, player A has $50, player B has $50, and player C has $20. Preflop player A raises to 18$, B calls $18 and C goes all in for $20. Action is back to A that should be obliged to call $2 (or fold) without the possibility of raising. In Zynga Poker player A can make the illegal re-raise and force B to put more money into the pot. Is it a fair game play please get me out of this confusion.

Re: Betting rules in Zynga poker

Ironically I like this site because of the absence of this rule. Imagine you bet $10, a bingo player goes all in with $11, everyone else calls $11, and action is back to you. You can still go all in with $200 and forces many non-bingo players to fold. The upside beats the downside. Yes, some people use multiple accounts to exploit this, but it's still hilarious whenever it happens. I hope that you are getting my point and also will be able to get rid of the confusion.

Zynga poker is not the full official texas holdem rules. They don't utilise the 'real' bet distinction and allow further raises after someone goes all in with less than the previous bet rise. they also don’t follow the official rules on how the dealer button moves. I saw a few players taking advantage of this wrong betting rules, to make big squeezes. I thought it was the house. I've seen various "official" holdem rules online that don't mention the rule you reference. Did you check any references used on the wiki article? Where did they get their information.

If a player goes all-in with a bet or lift instead of a name, one more particular law comes into play. There are two ways to use ordinary pot limit and no boundary games more often than not use what is called the full bet rule, while fixed-limit games, and limit the spread, you can use the full bet rule or the Half of the regulation of gambling. The full bet rule states that if the amount of an all-in bet is less than the minimum bet, or if the amount of an all-in increase is less than the full amount of the previous raise, not a truth "of elevation, and therefore not return to the betting action. Half of the rule states that if an all-in bet or raises less than half the minimum amount, which is a raise and reopens the action