Thread: What things will you miss in Dirt 2?

What things will you miss in Dirt 2?

I hope this question is clear to you all so tell me which are the things that you would miss in Dirt 2? I need to some good answers from you all, so tell me what do you think I need your response on it so that I can also share something with you as well. So first its your chance to answer out do reply ok I am waiting for your answer, so please do respond as soon as possible I am waiting to hear it from you all.

Re: What things will you miss in Dirt 2?

Lots of thing to miss from dirt 2 since it had some good tracks as well as some nice cars in it but we will be saying good bye to dirt 2 in a day or two its time to welcome dirt 3 and dirt 3 will be coming with better levels as well as better cars also so it will make us forget dirt 2 very easily I think, according to me we must move on rather stick with the experiences that we had with the dir2. Dirt 2 was no doubt a good game but its time to welcome dirt 3 and I hope that everybody will agree with that.

Actually for me dirt 2 was the first console game that I had ever played and hence I will never forget this game. I'll miss buggies the most yes I know that they were disliked by many, but for me I have enjoyed hustling them around and was pretty competitive with them so it is very sad to let them go and feeling sad about it but if the dirt 3 game is going to be good then there would be no issues with it as I think that would be the perfect one for me.

I am going to really miss Malaysia my favorite rally environment, I cant even count the times in which I had won the tournament there also it is the most difficult tracks to race on and hence for any beginner it would eb a challenge to race there but I did manage to get my track there and I did manage to get a grip on it which for me is the biggest achievement for me in gaming though I am not a great gamer but think like these do excite me and seeing my dirt 2 game go it is really very sad part for me.

I cannot count the time or the hours that I had spent in it playing online the me and many of my friends would play it online throughout the wee hours and it was like fun for us. Competition was the main factor in this game and hence I think that’s the foremost part in it. so in my gaming life dirt 2 does plays an integral part in it and it is very sad that it is going hoping that dirt 3 will be as exciting as the dirt 2 was I am really going to miss it.

That’s what the Responses that I need from you all great hat you all did share some good experiences with me so thanks a lot for that I am really happy with the Responses that I had got here even my experiences are similar to yours so nothing much more to say here appreciate that you all did contribute something here. So thanks a lot for that i am happy with what i have got here. SO thanks a lot people for that.