Thread: Cannot access my Zynga poker account

Cannot access my Zynga poker account

i can't access my account it keeps giving me code AC3. And tells me: Security Alert! and i don't know why the same is happening. so please help me in this case and let me know what i can do to solve the issue and also allow me to have access on my account. In fact when i am trying to access the log in i mean trying to enter the ID and password then it is giving me some irritating responses i am frustrated with all these stuff please help.

Re: Cannot access my Zynga poker account

Zynga Poker sent you an email regarding possible unauthorized access to your Facebook and Zynga Poker account. This email was sent to (my personal email) we recommend changing your Facebook password immediately. Please verify your account by carefully following the instructions in the email. Click here to resend email. I find no email in my inbox, it's not being sent to me. I press resend over and over again and i receive nothing. How can i access my account again? Please help me.

The email address the re-activation email would be sent to is the email you used when registering your Zynga Poker account. Depending how long it has been since you logged into poker, the email may have been sent some time ago. Please check older messages and your deleted items folder for the email. You should also check your spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find the email, click the link to resend. Again, check your spam/junk folder, if you do not see the email in your inbox. If you still do not receive the email, or your receive the email and follow all instructions, but still have the security alert, you will need to contact support.

Got a major problem, I use Firefox, my sister uses IE, Eight days ago we BOTH click on cities and select tables, the screen opened to a blank , just a black nothingness, no table now dealer, nothing. We've both written zynga, both got the same issue to deal with and they sent us forms to fill out wanted us to take screen shots but we took sequential photos instead, 18 of them so far i have done as it is said:
    • go to accounts
    • go to privacy settings
    • click on app and ___
    • delete zynga poker( they HAVE saved our winnings)
    • re download zingy using two programs they sent.
    • DID ALL THIS AND NADA, STILL THE SAME PROBLEM whether IE, or Firefox.
    • so we took more photos.
    • deleted and closed adobe flash from our computers
    • once again deleted zynga from out privacy applications menu in Face book
    • closed computer
    • rebooted computer
    • tried their linked program...now it didn't work period.
    • unblocked zygote poker
    • re downloaded adobe flash player
    • closed all browsers for first sorry
    • shut down and rebooted computer
    • again tried zingy poker.
    • All these "fixes did NOT work.