Thread: How to claim lottery in Zynga Poker?

How to claim lottery in Zynga Poker?

Game bar has only one button: play now. The other buttons have disappeared and "play now" has moved to the far right. I no longer have a lottery countdown or buddies field. It worked fine until a few days ago. I am using Firefox and have not made any changes that I am aware of. And also don’t know how to claim the lottery in fact I am must say that I have tried for the same and it is not allowing me to do the same. Please help me out of the same.

Re: How to claim lottery in Zynga Poker?

My gamebar kind of works it shows the countdown to claim lottery and the play again and buddy, message and how many chips. But when the countdown is done and I can claim when I click on it, it does not let me claim. It goes to the game but does not give me anything. It did up until yesterday. Is there a way to fix it? I am on IE. I have no problems with the couple other games I have in the game bar.

I recently used another computer to play and the browser did not have the game bar installed. Since this was not my computer, I did not install it. Now, the Poker game thinks I don't have the game bar installed. I've clicked on the link several times, and the link sees that I do in fact have the game bar installed and instructs me to click on the Play Now button, which I do. It still does not acknowledge that I have this installed. Also, the lottery is not showing up when I log in. I've been off line for more than 18 hours, there should be a new one there.

I would be interested to know if your lottery reappears. Mine disappeared a few weeks ago and I haven't seen hide nor hair of it. I agree that I would uninstall and reinstall the game bar if it's important to you. Is that the only way you're seeing the lottery? That was available to all players regardless of game bar status. I hope that you are getting my point in this one and also will be able to solve the issues here.

Same problem, started for me last night, have tried different browsers, refreshed toolbar and nothing. The "Claim lottery" button is lit up gold, clicking it brings me to the game but no lottery and it stays lit up gold still. Well, actually, before I used the game bar for the lottery, there was still an 8-hour lottery, but very often would I get only $100 to $500. Since I've been using the game bar for the lottery, the minimum amount is $5,000, so it's not that a waste of space especially since, in Firefox, you can hide the bar in the 'View' menu when you don't need it.