Thread: Several questions after playing Gettysburg: Armored Warfare for an hour

Several questions after playing Gettysburg: Armored Warfare for an hour

I let you know that I have played the gameplay of around an hours of the gameplay. I enjoyed the gameplay but I am having some questions to ask you over here. the animations in the game seems to be crummy for the infantry and soldiers who are few steps away are getting into the RTS animation mode. Do you aware of any way to tweak to trigger while they are way? Will animations of the game is going to improved after releasing of future patches? I noticed that aiming became quite difficult while piloting a tank and it is taking half of the screen. Do you know anything to get the reticle? There should be something which will allow you to get more ammo after you are ran out of the same. right now I have to switch in and out from the character of mine every time. Can you tell me what are 1-2-3 numbered boxes available under of weapon picture? The AI in the game seems to be dumb and it should be improved by the developer of the game. finally I wanted to know when they are going to provide support for modding in the game.

Re: Several questions after playing Gettysburg: Armored Warfare for an hour

Apart from the above mentioned questions I am not having any idea when they are going to support for modding tool. But still I will make you aware of the same once I would get the appropriate information about the same. the current UI art of the game is having 3 slots but currently one is used. I know that animation is bit disappointing and it would be fixed in the upcoming patch. Let’s hope the developer of the game will improve the game really soon.

I don’t have any issue if the animation of the game is bit rough I am sure that it would be improved in the patch itself. This particular game seems to be intense once humans are beginning with piloting the zeppelins as well as artillery mortars. I am having suggestion for the ammo part of the game. I think they should make it infinite as far as infantry is concerned. there is magazine restriction is already associated. I am highly suspecting that all the gamers would survive for long period of time by spending all the ammo before they die.

I do agree that they should make the unlimited ammo in the game. also spawn seems to be far away from me. currently I am the only one human who is playing and I don’t think so it big deal. I am able to switch with nearby soldier. However it seems to be annoying when the server is filled with all the gamers. The issue is mainly associated with heavy soldiers. There were no issue with the normal soldiers. So after couple of mags I was able to kill them but for heavy I need to put lots of efforts. Due to that I was often out of ammo. It can be fixed by having apc by using that we could refill over ammo. Also it would help you to improve the supply tactics.

I tried to test the thing with soldiers and weapon. I found t that there was nothing happening with RPG even there was no projectile and it was neither hit or explode. I shoot on the feet of mine and there was nothing happening. Could be it is happening because of bug issue. however I wanted to appreciated your idea of APC refill and I hope the developer of the game would provide the same into the upcoming patch.

The animations in the game is frustrating. The horse in the game is loosing momentum when jumping over the wall and instant crouching. Second thing is that LOD for the model is low but I think it can be fixed by the developer of the game. 2060 sniper rifle totally useless and it is having same accuracy as that of the assault rifle. If you are thinking about the balance then you should change bolt-action rifle to 5 round clip having great accuracy as well as damage and there is no reason to use the same currently. They should made 1860s rifle more accurate. I am not able to understand but was getting slide left or right direction in spawn without having any reason. We should get XP after capturing point for the total period of time to take. According to me 50XP supposed to be reasonable to capturing the point. AI is getting single shot with assault rifle from the close range.

This particular game is looking great but there would be more fun if there are more players are going to play the game. there is need of fine tuning of AI. I don’t mind if it is done later basis as 64 players are going to play every single unit. I have found that AI would allow you to shoot them at the close range without any type of reaction. When you are pressing escape or out of ammo then you will need to reselect your character and your ammo is going to get the full ammo but I don’t wanted to do that. The ammo in the game is getting reduced so quickly since it is handled in the game realistic. If you have reloaded half empty clip then definitely you will loose your ammo. AI is something like pistols. Well I know that infantry is supposed to equipped in realistic manner. I have noticed a squads which are having pistols only.

The artillery in should work same as zeppelin with arrows pointing where you are looking to hit. It is pretty difficult to use the artillery effectively until and unless I am missing something while playing. There was an invisible wall and I am not able to remember out where exactly it was located. Cavalry requires overhaul with having sword use. It supposed to be difficult to have position on the unit and killing them. you should prevent them to hit and then move on. You can change by clicking LMB so that you can swing the sword in order to do damage at the left side of the horse you are ridding. Also do the same thing at the right side while clicking on RMB. You will be able to do aiming in the game by making use of A and D keys. There should be something which would allow us adjust the aim by using mouse only. Also it could be sensible to make the right click for the key because of this particular functions.

I think team scramble supposed to be a great option balance the team in some of the matches. But it should not be restricted for the every single game and in order to start with the set of the unit matches. The first unit should be futuristic units and second one should be vintage units and next one should be combination of it. it would make the gameplay more interesting. Playing a match without having a armored stuff could be a good idea. You will get a armored vehicle and use the same to destroy all the units in the game. I know the game seems to be unbalanced and one cannot expect managing of new unit who recently started to play. he wont enjoy if he is being crushed by the tanks of other teams in the game.