Thread: The hidden truth of Zynga poker

The hidden truth of Zynga poker

Hi all, I have been playing Zynga poker for a couple of years, and I am disturbed by the numbers that I have been comparing in this game. The games itself may truly be rigged due to these numbers. I have played 36,000 hands (seen the flop). Assuming I folded 4 out of 5 hands pre-flop (and that's on the high side), that makes 180,000 total hands. Now, out of those hands, I have hit 3 Royal Flushes. Never in my life have I hit a Royal Flush with real cards, and here's why: the probability of hitting a royal flush in Texas Hold 'em .

Re: The hidden truth of Zynga poker

So, how is it possible that I've hit 3 Royal Flushes in 180,000 hands, if the game is not fixed??? I should not have gotten ONE, let alone three and there are many others I've seen whose best hands are Royal Flushes and they have played much less than 650,000 hands. What's more, I had a K-high and a Q-high Straight Flush before the 3 Royal Flushes. This is as good as hard evidence that the game is rigged, because actually hitting over 5 Straight Flushes in 200,000 hands seen is unheard of.

There are a number of problems with this post, and I'd like to take a moment to point out a couple of them. First, you'll want to double check your math. The odds of hitting a royal flush in holdem is only 30,939 to 1. flopping a royal flush is a 649,739 to 1 shot - mainly because most starting hands are incapable of doing this. Second, 30,939 to 1 odds doesn't mean you're going to hit exactly one royal flush in 30,940 hands. That's not how probability works. Any kind of meaningful analysis requires a sample of hands large enough for standard deviation to at least begin to converge, and you are definitely nowhere near that number.

You probably do. Hands are much quicker on average here than in a live game because online everything is automated and of course there's a timer for every action a player takes. My guess is that you haven't played nearly 180,000 live hands yet seeing at that would require something like 4 hours of poker a day 7 days a week for at least 5 to 6 years straight. There is also another factor. Games with weak players show down stronger hands on average. They play more hands on average. They call more bets on average, and the more players draw the more they'll get there. This game has far and away the worst collection of user’s skill wise of any online poker network.

I think the problem or the confusion that you are facing is the one that usually faced by many users playing the same game, now what you have to do here is that just cope-up with the thing that you are facing or you do not like. I mean the thing is that if you are not in the preference of the game and not loving it then please don’t play the same because it is game which is played worldwide and will not care if you complaint for anything over it.

Hey I am also not enjoying this game in fact it is giving me some of the issues that is really irritating I am blocked to buy chips, writes to me shaking time you want to buy that I blocked in the next 48 hours and that when you pass the time, I can normally buy. But that we write so for more than 20 days what to do? Help? I have 750 Facebook loans with which I will buy Zynga poker chips but I am blocked to buy, why and how to unblock?

In order for the REAL percentages to hold true, there would have to be people out there who have gone 1,200,000 hands without a royal flush (meaning they were unlucky and didn't get the Royal Flush until the second 650,000-hand cycle). And you will not find a single one. I just randomly checked, and one girl had a Royal Flush in 13,000 hands played.