Thread: Will you purchase any DLC for Dirt 3?

Will you purchase any DLC for Dirt 3?

So what do you all think? Will you purchase any dlc for the dirt 3 if it is made available? I need your votes and the answers for that question so do reply it as soon as possible I am waiting for your suggestions? So please do reply fast as soon as possible I am waiting for your suggestions ok. Also give me some reasons as if why would you like to go with the dlc, mention some genuine reasons with that as well, so I am hoping that you will do the needful I am waiting for the suggestions.

re: Will you purchase any DLC for Dirt 3?

My vote goes for yes and if it is made available at a very attractive price and also if the quality of dlc is good then I would definitely go ahead with that I mean what’s wrong with that these days lots of games are available in internet which are worth considering with the dlc and hence I have answered the questions here. So hope you all have got the necessary suggestions from my side and that’s it this is what I had to say here hope you all are satisfied with the response.

Yes I will definitely go with the dlc because it offers a lot of advantages for the gamers especially because it does offer a lot of more levels in it and the other advantages that it has to offer is Real-world liveries, more cars, more stages, the ability to run stages in reverse, so these are some of the added advantages that must be looked out in the dlc so that’s the reason why my vote goes for the dlc I hope you all will agree with me.

No my opinion certainly contradicts your opinion and here is the reason why i am not opting for the dlc the reason is because sometimes we can encounter fake liveries, rims/wings/bumper kits as well. You can also difference in horn sounds as well as the dashboard bobbleheads, even the cheat code will be quite different here so that’s why I think it would not be worth considering the dlc so that’s the reason why I have not opted for the dlc so my vote is no.

Well I am opting for dlc for only some additional cars and as well as some new tracks that we don’t get to see with the retail version of the game and hence I think its not a bad option to go with the dlc. Even you get the option to have more liverys. So that definitely add s some more exciting features for the game and as such the dlc version of the game might get released in a day or two so let’s hope that it will get released as soon as possible that’s what I wanted to say here.

Re: Will you purchase any DLC for Dirt 3?

If I get to see some silly unlock codes such that we got for DiRT 2 then I would not better opt for the dlc and also I will be waiting to see what are they priced and I would be happy to pay for 1, 2 or even 3 bits of DLC as long as they are having some good cars as well as some new stages for the game, so these are some of the factors that I will be watching out for. As such I have not voted for the polls I will vote for it later so that’s what I had to say here I hope you all are clear with my views.