Thread: Ice rallying vs Dirt 3?

Ice rallying vs Dirt 3?

I was just checking out one of the website and in that they were comparing the real life ice rallying with the dirt 3. So what they did was they went Ice-rallying to the virtual equivalent found in DiRT 3. So they were exactly comparing the experience which is there in the game as well as with the real life experience. Of course the experience they said was not so equivalent to the real life experience but the experience in the game was thoroughly enjoyable as well. Just a small piece of information that I wanted to share it with you all.

Re: Ice rallying vs Dirt 3?

Ok that’s a great piece of information that you have said here so thanks for the important suggestions that you have given here, well I checked the article from top gear and it was appearing to be one kind of life time experience for them the same they tested with the game playing and they found out that the dirt 3 does give you a digital lesson in rallying. So when we talk about the experience there is a lot of things to learn from the game.

Yes I completely agree with you all in this topic so thanks for suggesting about that, well after reading your posts I did have a check about the same in the website also and the trees and the snow look amazing! I want the game now, so let’s see when else can I get this kind of game. We must appreciate the two guys who took on this important task for just testing out the game that is something good adventurous stuffs carried out by them so hats off to them.

Yes the pictures were definitely interesting it could have been better if they could have added some videos in it as well. So that’s what I am saying here, I am hoping that some pictures or some kind of videos do get uploaded here as soon as possible so that it would be interesting for all of the users of this website so I am hoping that you all do some posting of the pictures here. If possible do it as soon as possible it would be worth it.