Thread: Slow Playing in Zynga Poker: Smart or Dumb?

Slow Playing in Zynga Poker: Smart or Dumb?

I am looking to play the game the Zynga Poker on the social networking website Facebook. So I have started to play the game just a week ago. I have come to know that I want to know about the slow playing the game. I meant that one should play the game for the long time. So let me know exact meaning of the slow playing. Let me know the speculation of this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Slow Playing in Zynga Poker: Smart or Dumb?

I think you have not understand the meaning of the thing slow play. Well it did not mean to take the long time to make the bets it means that you should take a round or two to get the money on the tables. In the scenario of poker we are supposed to talk about the chips. Delay of the 15 second will not make any change while playing the game. it means that underlining that you are really deliberate while playing the game.

Sometimes I have seen that the people are chatting with other people while playing the game. it might be possible that they are supposed to play the game on the other window of the computer. some of decision might took time to accomplish the thing and the players should take a time within the time limit. It seems to be fair while playing the game. so you should be slow within a limit while playing the game.

Well I have noticed that the some of the players are intentionally playing so that other players gets frustrated. Personally I was looking for the mistakes so that I can get maximum amount of profit while playing the game. I have seen the people who are having the tactics which is called as sit and go for the tourneys. Delay seems to be increasing the binds and more risk while playing the game. Also you can get the same effect while playing the game forcefully faster. However I would like to prefer play the game really slow.

While having a smart play in the game into the little times and chips you will have the full ring hands and each and every person of the game. a good steps while playing the game will give you lots of profit and you will have less expenses while playing the game. well we know that the Poker is a kind of the long game . it is a kind of the lifelong adventure with the nine steps for the each and every leap forward in the game.

I let you know that the slow playing pockets aces is good thing while playing in Poker. Especially in the case of the minimal raises and pre flop and the king drops while you will have very big hands. When you are playing the game really slow you will flush and simply straight draws the limps. Personally I am taking the game slow down at the kind of the bingo player. I need to get the head to head blinds while playing the game.

Well personally I am playing the game slow as it is mentioned in this particular thread. I would give following advice if you are playing the game against of me.
    • If I am raising you should fold.
    • If I call you should not raise in the game.
    • If I am going to call I would raise as well as fold in the game.