Thread: Are you able to run the Dirt 3 game with the given system requirement?

Are you able to run the Dirt 3 game with the given system requirement?

I hope all of you have read the system requirements needed for the game and hence what I am saying is that with the necessary system requirement have anyone tried to play the game with that? If yes then do share the experience with me I am really waiting to hear it from you all so please do share it with me here ok. Since it is being said that the game will be releasing today and hence what I feel is that it will be a good experience to know from you all.

Re: Are you able to run the Dirt 3 game with the given system requirement?

These specifications make me a little nervous. The reason being is the specifications that the game sounds like Dirt2 in the video card department. I'm saying that because it is mentioned DX9 with DX11. Several of us are not able to play Dirt2 while using DX11. We can play with 5 races or so (about 20 minutes). However, the game quickly locks on the screens of the career transition. The solution is to force DX9 in the initial game setup. So I am hoping that the situation will be simple for Dirt 3, so let’s wait and watch.

I did have a look at the system requirements and I think all the system requirements specified by them are totally satisfied in my case I have all the things that are been mentioned in the requirements I am only concerned about the only bug that has been prevalent in the game dirt 2 like it did not worked well with the DirectX11 so that’s why I am a bit concerned that if it would be the same case here also I am praying that it should not be because I am having DirectX11 and it should not give me any problem with the motion of the game, so I have to be careful of that.

I have heard that codemasters have never ever released any official system requirements yet for the PC version so that’s why I think it is not fair in such stage to comment anything on the system requirement and especially with the fuss that is made over the Direct9X/11X and I think that should be avoided and it is quite true that nothing is mentioned officially about the system requirements needed for the game to platy it is that some websites which have created their own requirements looking at the Dirt 2 game so all that unusable sources should be avoided.

The thing is that if your system is comfortable handling the Dirt 2 game then the Dirt 3 game should work exceptionally well in it that’s the word said by the manufacturers of this game and hence i think that’s what the response from my side is. The game will be run without any issue and hence the problem is totally solved here. I think Dirt 3 game will run very well in the DirectX9/11. So no issues there as well. Hope this was enough for you all.

I think so the console version would be the lead version here so that’s what I am saying here. I am saying that because it has got some good graphics stuffs and normally It happens that those with the good graphics is considered as the lead version now the pc version has not released yet so lets see how does it behave? If it has better graphics and then they'll scale down the textures for the console versions. So just a small idea that I wanted to share it with you all hope you all got the necessary information on it.

Yes that’s a good idea that you have shared it here even I completely agree with your thoughts and even I think the same way. While some are saying that the system requirements for the dirt 3 game has not released yet but I am thinking that Dirt 3 will not have any issues with the directx11. At last i think everything will settle smoothly here, so hope everything is clear here and again thanks a lot for all the opinions that you shared here.