Thread: All about the Sit ‘n Go Tournaments in Zynga Poker

All about the Sit ‘n Go Tournaments in Zynga Poker

I am having an account on the Social networking site Facebook. Well one of the friend of mine told me about the Zynga Poker. So I have tried to play the game on the Facebook. I love to play this particular game on the Facebook. Now I want to know about the Sit ‘n Go Tournaments in the game. Let me know if you are having any specific solution to get the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: All about the Sit ‘n Go Tournaments in Zynga Poker

Well in Zynga Poker Sit n Go tournaments are 9 players games which could be fixed and only way to pay out to the final of the three players in the game. there would be not time limit while playing the game however you will be having the blinds happening at the regular interval of the time. It would take around 30 minutes and hour to complete the thing. you will not be able to standup from the tournaments with the chips as it is not counted with the main chip stacks. You will not get any prize until you will have the 9000 chips in the game.

I let you know that each and every table are having specific amount of cost for the each and every player. These chips would went to the prize fund. The winner in the game would get the 50 percent of the pots. 2nd one would get the 30 percent and the 3rd winner would get the 20 percent of the pots respectively. You need to pay for the host fee which is not refundable. The table sizes and the host fees for the each and every tournaments can be posted over here.
    Code:
    20 5
    100 10
    250 17
    500 25
    1000 50
    2500 100
    5000 250
    10K 500
    25K 1000
    50K 2500
    100K 5K
    1M 10K

If the table which you wanted to play in the game is empty then you need to wait for the few minutes till the table gets filled in the game. the game would commence once the final place is filled with the player. Each and every player in the game should begin with 1000 chips. Once the tournament has commenced no one would be able to join the table. The one and only one way is to loose all the chips and stake in the game. the main purpose of the game is to get the 9000 chips in the game so that you can win in this particular kind of the tournaments.

You will have the blinds in the game after each 5 minutes. This particular kind of the tournaments in the game would give you more realistic idea of the Cash poker. You will get more in the hands with fixed amount of the chip risk. Also you will be able to learn how to change your style for the playing this particular kind of the tournaments. As the blinds is going to be happen you will reduce the number of player in the game.

I just got the game on ipad2. My question is, if I join a sit and go tournament and win first round table, how do I get to the second round table. Everytime I've won, it gives me the option to continue, but when I click continue, it takes me to a lobby I'm not able to sit. I can see other players playing and am able to chat, but I can't play?

Any help?

Sorry, I meant SHOOTOUT TOURNAMENT, not sit and go. Thx..