Thread: Why does it say unregistered above my name in Texas hold-em Poker

Why does it say unregistered above my name in Texas hold-em Poker

I have started playing this game from last week and I am at 10th level of the game and that is the underdog level guess. Actually when I sit on any particular table then all the other have different level tags above their name like playa, underdog, champion etc but when I see the same on my picture then it shows me “unregister” I don’t know why I am not getting any name as per the level. So please help me in this case and let me know what I can do to get rid of this one and get the proper level name.

Re: Why does it say unregistered above my name in Texas hold-em Poker

You are right the name that everyone get above their picture is nothing but denotes the level on which the player is playing and I am sure you must be knowing the same. So what I want you to do here is that just try and see whether all the account details are proper filled and intakes by the game because if any information is left then you might not get the same. I hope that you are able to get my point on the same.

Unregistered just means that you haven't registered your email address with the game. It's not a big deal at all and shouldn't affect your gameplay, other than seeing the word. I think that you are getting me and also able to know the problem. So if you haven’t registered your email then I want you to do the same as soon as possible. Because this is the only option that I think will help you in the problem and you can then solve your issue without any resistance.

I want you to just see whether the same thing happens with you when you are using the same while playing the same and if so then for the proper clarification I want you to just contact the Zynga support because if this is happening only with you then there must be an error in it and which must be associated with you r account. So I want you to place a complaint so that they will come to know the exact problem that you want. I hope that you are getting my point.

Hi click on the picture of person you want to send something to, their window opens and gives you options to send friend request/gift/chips whatever hope this helps. We do always pass it on, but we can't always go into detail when an action was or was not taken against another user. They don't go into a vacuum, we just can't always tell you what happens after the report has been made, even if we wish we could.

I have the same problem and very annoy me. I do know is I didn't register somewhere. If you already know congratulations. But I would like to share for the others.

It very easy. If you use facebook,go to you account setting>>>Notifications >>>Other Apps>>> you'll see Texas Holdem Poker , checkbox for recieve notifications by email.