Thread: How to use Zynga Message Center in Zynga Poker?

How to use Zynga Message Center in Zynga Poker?

Well I am a big fond of the social gaming which is occurring on the Social Networking website Facebook. Recently I have started to play Zynag Poker. I have recently come to know about the Zynga Message Center. I want to know what is the purpose of the Zynga Message Center? How can I make use of the Zynga Message Center? Let me know if you are having anything relevant to thing which I am looking for. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to use Zynga Message Center in Zynga Poker?

I also love to play Zynga Poker on the social networking site Facebook. I let you know that the Zynga Message Center is the place where you can get all the Zynga game request at the one place. Well the game request can be the gifts from the friends or the friend request could be assoaited with the asking for the help for the solution. So it is really useful to stay connected with the friend of yours at the time of playing the game.

I let you know that in Zynga Message Center you will see that all the requests are arranged by type. Well you will all the requested are separated into 3 different sections. The sections are Chips, Collections and Challenges. So that you will be able to accept the each kind of the request which you have got from the friend of yours. Also you will be able to share the bonus with the friend of yours from where you have got the Bonus in the game Zynga Poker on the social networking site Facebook.

I really love the look and feel of the Zynga Message Center. At the bottom of the Zynga Message Center you will see the pictures of the games which are the topmost one games of the Zynga. Also you will find the number of gifts which are waiting by simply viewing on the blue square very next to the game. in order to access the Zynga Message Center into this particular game Zynga Poker you need to click on the Z icon which is in red in color. It is available at the very top right side corner in the game Zynga Poker.

In order to ensure the equity and balance in the game you will have the limited number of chips and collectibles which you can accept in the game and the challenges which you can help.
    • Accepting the Chips 10 per day
    • Accepting the Collectibles 2 per day
    • Joining Challenges Limits.
    According to me the Zynga Message Center is seems to be best place to accept the gifts in the game. So you have to check the same whenever you are playing the game. Also ZMC would update the game while you are playing the game hence you did not require to reload the game each and every time.