Thread: How you can reset your skill tree in the Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

How you can reset your skill tree in the Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

On a mission "of a bygone era" we must not sell the book in Act 2 and Ban Ard have to go so I can say about the book, then descends into the sewers and there is some talk face fire with you, then go into another room is a jigsaw of fire. Nevertheless that a guy will allow you redo your skills 1 time. You are able to also fight the man during the end, I do not be acquainted with what you obtain for killing him, and I kept killing. How to reset skill tree please share your knowledge with me thank you.

Re: How you can reset your skill tree in the Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

This search there and I've been looking everywhere to find someone who has also opened. If it keeps moving its discovery (Malget notes) in the 'house on the cliff', where he also completed the side quest "Three Sisters", which means that they do not sell to Dethmold, you will be able to unlock this mission Act III of next to the npc 'Bras of Ban Ard', he's a vendor & crafter. It bothers me that the search can be found in the targeting strategy have included with the game, maybe it's meant to be a secret / Easter egg. The key thing is correct and it is quite easy to solve by trial and error if you do not remember what you said however Bras the next puzzle left me puzzled.

Can you explain the logic here? Even the magazine does not make sense to me. Through trial and error I've gotten all the fires burning at the same time, however, the door does not open, is this point? (If so, at that time my quest possibly will be bugged). I also noticed that the braziers that these spikes above them the assignment of a number of them 1 to 7. The only 'off' thing regarding that is on the right wall it starts through 1 obviously however subsequently 3, after that 2. Number 4 is the hearth that is on the opposite side of the door in the middle of the room, and then the left wall a countdown of 7 to 5.

You have to make way for Roche. In Act 2 are some notes on Malget hut and get the quest "of a bygone era." After that is needed to Dethmold and show it to him, not sell it to him. Then, in Act 3 are for the Prohibition of Ard and pay to tell what the book actually says. After that go into the sewers (the closing of the gate metal to Numa) will face burned boy say "Zi-ya lala Udda gat gat Udda Kanpo nibbit EXA-zi" after getting there is a patchwork of fire. You will turn on / Unlight 4 3 7 4. In the next room is a guy called the operator? To redo skill points that you choose "What does this device do anyway" and then "Yes, Introduction." You can also fight it (hard struggle) after you kill a dragon scale down personal andhis "Personal Operator" hurtful stun 1940-1960 4% 80% 10% freeze incineration.

ali Guest

Go Luckily I chose the right path from the chapter 2. and now I met him, but I built my perfect skill tree (my own opinion so it is not necessary to re-skill tree, and saw that someone said you killed him after an operation staff? is a weapon? we can use? is gun or melee range. played on paper and in my opinion, is fairly easy to kill with Igny + swallow potion, vigor rege and + sign intensity. Its really nice explanation. Thank you.