Thread: Unable to download DLC for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

ali Guest

Unable to download DLC for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Hello I saw some video of this game and I download it to play. But I am facing problem with DLC files. I am annoying to download the DLC with the launcher however it simply won't connect. I proverb it connect earlier than and it essentially started downloading however stopped. Anyways, I am speculating if other people have this difficulty? I hope that someone will help me. I am waiting for your replies guys. All replies are appreciated thank you.

re: Unable to download DLC for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

They're fixing a difficulty through the language packs at the moment; subsequently they might have in use the servers down toward fix that problem. Possibly will be related, possibly will not. The launcher is able to obtain screwy if you start a download and subsequently stop. Start the launcher, and bring up the task manager in the company of control - alt - delete, and close it through that. Subsequently reopen it. I hope this will help you to solve your issue thank you.

First, be aware that this DLC is free and you can get this by cleanly registering your game and select "downloadable content" commencing the menu. You must ensure you get this game PirateBay. If you can not find the list of problems Troll you should find in the bulletin board foltast no mention of "DLC troll." Remember that you do not end the search for poker dice before this. You can try to connect to the server for ages and there are some major bottlenecks there.

I have the similar difficulty. I tried downloading however it kept saying connection error, subsequently it off on the way to attempt another time in a while, but now says it is downloading, but nothing is happening. I do not know how to stop the discharge DLC so you can start again. Well, now you're doing something, but I can not get it to connect to the server. Keeps saying error, try again in 10 seconds. I think it is a server error on their part, mine says it can not connect to your server.

Re: Unable to download DLC for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Hello, after taking so many efforts he was finally able to re-register my game today, but still I can not download the DLC. But at least they are obviously working on fixing the launcher. It is a pity that I will not play first troll to play through problems, but it is likely to play this game again anyway. No problem. It is rare however. 7306 kb is downloaded data and verified and is reset each time. I don’t know what’s wrong with it.