Thread: Dice poker in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Dice poker in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Within Witcher 1 Dice rolled are usual dice. The board and its surroundings are designed with love. The music is very impressive. The interface is simple point and click. And in The Witcher 2 - Of course I'm in the lowest position, but it is not like a 3-D view of the board should look good. It looks very cloudy. The dice have no sense. The increase means sliders and clicking on the empty circles. The music and the environments are boring and ugly. Why did it do that? So it makes sense to change and poor.

Re: Dice poker in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Hello I totally agree with you. I liked the old dice poker too. It is also a kind of silly, unintentionally; you can roll the dice on the table. However as empty circles, I think that's a failure of graphics, because I found other missing icons in the game. Yes I'm due to go off the board dice game and for some reason; nobody wanted to pick him up. I have to hit YouTube and observe the video at what time I play to comprise an appearance of The Witcher happening. Thank you.

I also preferred the simple system at first. I liked the aerial view again, and simpler interface. However, you may have to do with the new engine. I could not do exactly like the old system. Oh, and they do warn that care not to throw the dice off the field. Also, I see how you can not read the dice. They construct Perfect sense. Everyone has the Roman numeral in the center, and that number is surrounded by a cloud with the same number of sides.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmtQF_33x1g&NR=1
    Please go through the above link. The mouse moves your point of vision, well; all the time I liked that. But look at that screen. You can see how the board is placed in a field, his team fell around him. In the bars there is food and drink. Your money shows the game icon in the upper left corner, the dice roll option within the bottom right. It shows you what in cooperation people are among rounds. You can see the excellent detail on the board until the point that seems very real (I want one myself.) And the plate is very richly decorated.

I can not find a way back up. Is this possible? If not, is very stupid, as most fundamentally denies the whole purpose of the game is inexcusable. Why do I get kicked out subsequent to one round? I can not discover a way to continue playing. It is preposterous that I have to go out and talk to the guy another time and select the option. What the hell were they thinking? Not a big deal, but is very inefficient and without problems, and really not even want to play now because of it, as not worth the paltry amount of livestock Orens (exacerbated by the inability to return to top). I can not see what you've earned. The only time I can see my fate is in the re-rolls. I might be missing somewhat so somebody please approved me if I'm wrong, however I sure as hell hope they come out through a patch to fix these things.

I wish the best was 3 just because it's annoying to lose a game and have 20 seconds to talk to them again to play another game for 20 seconds, and the shape of three can earn a good amount of coins that way. Also, the odds seemed better w1 lest I won a heck of assigning more in w1 than I perform in w2 and even full houses have been lost and 4 5 time rate to two as The Witcher. In The Witcher one hand types seemed additional or less a lock to win another time, except maybe the druid champion and a number of the additional bosses dice game crazy to throw hands.