Thread: How to kill draug in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

How to kill draug in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Hello guys can anyone tell me how we can kill draug in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings. I attempt dodging (through 200% dodge) and I still obtain punch. My hits hardly perform any damage toward him, and I haven't still made it all the way through his shield. Not to talk about the irritation of having to the complete area earlier than fighting him (meaning I waste 5 minutes just to die). Some help? I'm playing on top of normal difficulty. I'm a combine of sword and alchemy; however noticeably you can't make use of whichever potions for the fight as a result half my build is ineffective.

Re: How to kill draug in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Draug is what I call a kind of Hulk monster, like a troll or Queen. Front High defense, mass attack and cargo damage. That said, you kill him more or less the same way to kill a queen or a Troll; Keep some distance from it, dodge roll when charging, then turn back to the rear and use strong attacks only. I play on hard mode, and only 6.8 had heavy attacks to bring him down. Very short fight once you know what to do. Do not bother attacking it head on, because the shield will block most of the damage, and attack their flanks he will counterattack, which can not be stopped.

Like all bosses in this game you can get a ton of hits by just using Aard. Use Aard to get 4.3 is located then use Aard again before the block once it runs out of force only run. Sometimes when you're floating around that will make a charge and basically just dodge and strike him from at the back. The key to such being is not to be arrogant and just dodge away after a couple of hits. Get behind him so he need not worry about the shield. He loads it makes too much to expect that and just get behind and strong attack if you're lucky to stumble on every shot and you will win.

I beat the magic / swordsman quen casting, rolling (200% dodge) and get right behind him as often as he could. When you take the fireballs only removes a bit (stay out of the red circles Thank you for teaching me that Wow) and continues rolling until you are at your side or behind him. Do not bother with quick attacks to strong attacks. At one point I reached back and spam strong attacks on his back and he stayed there and took it for 1 / 4 hp. I use Quen, dodge when charges Draug and put some heavy blows to the back. The 5-6 minutes before the boss fight is too long though.

You can damage your shield and then focus on it, or you can roll around him from a distance and wait for it to load, and then strike back. I did a combo of mutually and ended up killing him without any troubles. Fundamentally make use of Yrden and waited to charge right into the traps. It works pretty well against him and lamented him only from behind. I used the oil spectrum, so kill him faster. I Aard spam I have invested some points into Force Regen and I had 4 bars force for the entire he had to do was stunlock him through Aard and hit him in the company of the sword (sword down the tree so I did tons of damage) you can usually get four hits Aard stun Light.

I had Heliotrope at what time they fought and, within the entire honesty that makes every fight within the game a joke. Heliotrope slowing time in one area and lasts longer than it takes to recharge the adrenaline. Then I just ran circles in the region of him as he hits back. Also, if you have Combat insight, and pressing mutually active X, which means instant death to stop three enemies and the entire that remains? Quen had level 3 and could only climb it and crying about it for a couple of shots before having to retire. In addition, daggers hurt well for him if he wants to fight face to face. But you still need a bit of them.