Thread: Thoughts on the ending of the game The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Thoughts on the ending of the game The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

I thought the end was one of the best ends of the game I've ever seen. Letho let go as well as Sile, and killed the dragon. So funny, so bad it only lasted 24 hours with almost all sidequests done for me. In my opinion, was abrupt, but satisfying. Not as bad as people say. Act 3 and the Epilogue are short (very short compared with 1 and 2), but only CD Projekt I just ran out of time. What you experienced at the end of this game. Please share your views with us than kou.

Re: Thoughts on the ending of the game The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

He felt very rushed In my opinion, I tried to take the time to enjoy and perform all the side missions, reading books, etc just to make sure nothing gets lost. I really hoped there would be more, which left much to be desired. Philippa away, Triss basically kidnapped throughout the game. The whole thing Letho chase game and the fight are over extremely fast and same with Dragon etc. I did not make use of any bombs, except during the missions, sword fighting and pure just felt too fast. I kind of felt at the end when I have come to the final film, but hoped it would be another chapter or two.

Three kings are dead (I have the king in Chapter 3 dead). Garret is ready to be next to the child queen and Triss even desperate to save the queen. Garrett was ready; he spent her last talent points in sword skills thinking that's all. The classic battle that will settle on the destiny of the world Garret. All potions are ready. Letho killed, and the way to the scene Garret, Triss and a different man entering a city. I inform myself. THIS IS IT! The penalty of my decisions at the moment will choose the fate of the Garret’s world.

In my opinion it is the most excellent they possibly will accomplish. For the whole story is based on the original. That was foundation through Letho? W / o Letho, Geralt has not departed all the way through every trouble to pursue and investigate. The point of the game and the story was for him just before clear his name; however it turned out to be something much larger. The story became so hated you at first leg of the meat because I knew who he was and it was her fault he was in prison, etc. however as the story unfolds and regain his memory to be acquainted with more and more and at what time you arrive at the end you feel that Letho not so bad. In fact, he has a heart and that he was a good friend, but still is in a sense.

I've played and both sides (Roche and Iorveth). Both stories were great. Playing in Sco'atiel in Chapter 3, consists primarily in dealing with Philippa, and playing with Roche in Chapter 3 that has to cope with Dethmold but secks get to have to see and are exposed to more interesting characters. I also found the final fight with Letho to be fairly easy because the tree was a magician with some sword skills (especially the elusive and regeneration of energy), the Quen sign was not necessary.

I'm confused about it. The first Witcher took you too a lot of dissimilar locales, together with a large bustling city. The Witcher 2 is more country back on a smaller scale. There was not much sense of wonder or the first party had to find many animals and many supernatural things (anyone dryads). Do not get me wrong, I loved this game to death, and in many ways it is better than the first, but it feels smaller scale. However, the ending is a mixture. On one hand I like and it is the creation of cluster Witcher 3 and TRISS and Gearalt still together, to do whatever they want together, but I feel more could be done.

Well, I chose Roche in Chapter 1, Henselt killed in Chapter 2 except Triss, Sile, the dragon and Letho in Chapter 3. Well, actually killed Letho at first only because I wanted to finish the game with a bang, but I was wrong, and now that I think I'm a little surprised at how much I've come to like it compared to how first I just wanted him dead. It is these achievements that really really make me appreciate the history of this game. Just how much I appreciate the end depends on what you consider to be the final. The whole of Chapter 3 (after harvest Roche / Triss), chat with Letho pleasant evening, or just the small piece of cinema in the end? Considering the first option, it was a pretty epic ending, especially considering the amazing chat with Letho.