Thread: Want to keep my identity hidden in zynga poker

Want to keep my identity hidden in zynga poker

I am playing zynga poker game daily and its fun. But now-a-days there are many spammers on the facebook who steals all the chips and coins of other people. Well no one is able to catch those spammers. So I thought of hiding my actual identity from the game itself but want to continue playing. I don’t remember but somewhere in my profile I saw the link and I deleted it immediately. So is this possible to hide the identity from the game? Please do inform if someone knows.

Re: Want to keep my identity hidden in zynga poker

Well I know the reason why people want to hide their identity from the zynga game but want to play. Well I don’t think so that there is any way to hide your identity. But to avoid such spamming and avoid others contacting or finding you via facebook or any other sites, you can have one account only and don’t send any of the gifts to anyone otherwise it the hacker can hack that particular link and steal all your chips.

Hey buddy eve I am hiding my identity from everyone. People basically hide their identity from the unknown person but to be sure, I am hiding myself from all the people. See there is no particular way to hide you but remember don’t reply or send request to anyone. This will keep you hidden and no spammers will able to catch you easily since you have hidden most of the links and thus you will be far away from the hackers. Well it works fine for me. In this way you will be able to hide your identity.

I don’t know that is there any particular method to keep hiding your identity from anyone. You can check once all the facebook privacy settings. Also be aware of unknown messages you get any time and don’t accept gifts from anyone. Also the gamebar shows an invisible mode. Select it and see whether you are able to hide your identity or not. I have never tried this but you can check it. If works fine then do reply.

I know that today many people want to safeguard their chips which they have earned by playing for years. So I would prefer you to never send or receive buddies from any of your friends. If you have received any buddies and accepted it then just delete all of them. That is just remove them. The reason for this is that the buddies can be a bot or a virus which may infect your account as well as your system. So always be aware.

See there are thousands of people in the world who might be playing this poker game. Some might belong to your country all can of other country too. You accept the notification send by you from an unknown person who might be of other country and you don’t know anything about him/her. So first of all don’t accept request from an unknown person and if possible, play poker with only those people whom you know and can be trustful. Well you won’t be able to hide yourself but at least you can escape from the hackers.