Thread: Unable to play Plants vs. Zombies as title screen crashes

Unable to play Plants vs. Zombies as title screen crashes

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you. I hope that you all have been doing well. Basically, when I started to play Plants vs Zombies , it crashes on the loading title screen. I have popcap non steam adaptation on my PC. The game has had accidental crashes on the major screen, the complete screen keeps freezing, nevertheless I am able to move the mouse and select the menus from the subsequent screen which I am unable to see. On my macbook , I am not having any worries. Any suggestions friends. Also, is anyone suffering from the same issue?

Re: Unable to play Plants vs. Zombies as title screen crashes

Hey buddy, I feel that it may be somewhat to do with the community in game layer as I feel that the difficulty must have come into sight when the shift and the tab notification must have appeared. Hence, try disabling it. I am not sure about this, but making a guess from my experience. Also, you can go to the game achievements options, and then manage in order to enter a game and I feel it wouldn’t be crashing then .I hope my post helps you. Thanks.

Hello dude. I am fine and doing great. I hope that things are going fine at your end too. I would like to say something related to the discussion going on. I would recommend you that you should update video drivers to the most up-to-date, and it may have some fruitful effects. On a whole, it appears to be a Steam Cloud problem, for the reason that I have heard that sometimes it has been working and many a times not, nevertheless there is no profile which is surrounded by .

I would like to say here that Steam Cloud did not work for me, my saves were not there subsequent to the reinstall. My personal experience says that the screen freezes although the game continues in the background. I allow the level come to an end and then I click everywhere on the screen in order to gather the drop at the end. I am then able to hear the Dave coming out, as a result I recognize that the game is continuing. I hope this enlightens your knowledge somewhat.

Hello. I have a solution for you. You should disable 3D acceleration inside the game's options menu. The difficulty which has been mentioned seems to be associated to the latest Calayst drivers for ATI or we can say AMD cards ,10.8. Knowing the past driver quality, I believe it is not a big revelation. I am looking forward to a fix in the 10.9 with any luck, otherwise if you do not wish to hang around, then my recommendation will be to downgrade drivers if you are able to.

Hello. I played the game on my Macbook and downloaded PvZ. I loaded the game and it was all fine. Each and every one of my saves and achievements were present and then I clicked on the zen garden. I had around 7 plants previously, this time it showed 3. 2 of them were the walnuts and one sprouting. I clicked on the $$ symbol inside the zen garden and it questioned me whether I actually wanted to sell Walnut. I continued it merely to notice the names of the plants I had, apart from when I did it this time, Crazy Dave offered me over 168,000,000.

Hey dude, I myself experienced the same thing like you. He presented me 168 million for one walnut. I thought that the game was screwed up at that time, however, Crazy Dave has informed us on numerous occasions that he is crazy, hence I had clicked yes and continued. It appears that my complete game was saved on steam Cloud consequently I am thinking about deleting and reinstalling the PC edition in hopes that my game wouldn’t be removed.