Thread: Due to slow network I lost a game in Zynga poker

Due to slow network I lost a game in Zynga poker

You know I was just betting for millions when I had best cards and lost everything due to slow connection. I caught this after loosing 50 million in last few weeks. All my purchases being looted. I don’t know what the problem was but it was due to zynga, hackers or by zynga problems or finally by my slow connection? I am bluffing? Please respond. I had straight flush to loose a very huge pot, this just makes me hate zynga my game is stuck and thought of taking a snap to share with zynga team. Please help.

Re: Due to slow network I lost a game in Zynga poker

Hey buddy I know this problem it’s too horrible. Due to this freezing problem I am unable to play again. I haven't lost many chips but it is very annoying. I know it is Zynga because my macbook pro runs everything else just fine and very smooth, but as soon as I get back into Poker zynga runs very slow and just freezes up mid-hand. Then a few minutes later it all comes rushing back and I've lost not only my bet due to folding because I've frozen up, but lost blinds as well from hands I didn't even play. I think that it might be your ISP’s problem. Just check it out.

There are many issues regarding this. Even my friend had the same problem but finally he lost all the money he had and didn’t have anything. He quite finally. If this is due to pathetic connection issues then I think zynga should help to compensate to pay the customers what they had before or else at least a zynga should reply. I don’t think that it’s the fault of forum people thus somehow zynga should be able to solve this thing as soon as possible.

Even I have lost huge money due to this connection issue many times in last one year where I was using my iphone. So why it’s a connection issue right before card open it says connection issues how it’s possible. Have you guys thought its not connection issue it might be a way to loot money with so called bots I am furious and if there is a good alternative for online facebook game on IPAD would have switched to it immediately. I think this is a scam. Better play with people whom you know. This is the only solution.

Hey guys even I am facing the same problem now-a-days. When I was playing suddenly the game just stops mid hand, and I get folded out. At first I thought it was an issue at my end, but have noticed a lot of other players being folded out too. I was thinking for a while to check what happened but didn’t have. Finally I lost all my money. I think the problem is with the zynga servers. Well only zynga can solve this problem.