Thread: Suggestions for better game play in zynga poker

Suggestions for better game play in zynga poker

My suggestion helps people who get bored waiting for the hand to end after they've folded. It may even encourage players to make smarter folds because they don't have to wait until the end of the hand to play another hand. But the suggestion can't work for tournaments. My suggestion is to add a "fold and change table" button that works like that: when a player clicks it he folds and the system automatically sits him at another table with the same blinds where a new hand is starting, so the player can play a new hand immediately after they have folded.

Re: Suggestions for better game play in zynga poker

I play this game everyday with my friends. Well I haven’t thought of something like this but sound to be great. But I think so that it can be patent-pending i.e. it cannot be copied from some commercial poker site. Well I don’t think so that whether it is legal for zynga or not. But if it’s legal and by chance zynga provide this feature then it would be amazing. I hope this works but let’s see and wait for a while.

Have you ever heard of IMHO poker? This game is lot about having patience and play. If anyone is fed up within 60 seconds after folding, then maybe poker isn't the game for them. I did spend a couple of hours on Rush Poker at full tilt and found: It's very hard to get a plan going, other than to raise high before the flop and hope the table folds. You have no time to watch player playing styles and adjust your game accordingly. It suits bingo players and there were plenty of them. With the number of bingo players on Zynga, I don't think it would suit those who want to play a bit more seriously.

Well as per my opinion I don’t think so that this is a good idea. It’s even horrible. As you don’t have patience and wait for the hard start, you will switch routinely. Thus I think due to this, there will be a lot of switching which would make task more difficult. So it’s better if you wait for around 2-3 minutes for a new hand. Well it may not a big deal. So let’s hope for good and wait for this to launch and see.

Just clicking on button will not take you BB every time you change table, it should just work as a fold button with the only difference that the next hand is at another table. So, when you change table, it should seat you in the same position relative to the BB, so you'll pay the BB with the same frequency you would with a normal fold. That would be the tricky part to put into practice but hope so it’s possible.