Thread: New Weapon in Killing Floor

New Weapon in Killing Floor

I used the Killing floor video game and now I decided to add new weapon in this game. i install this game on windows xp. I have try this and now I added the new weapon into this game. I have done this by making the KFMod file for it. The new weapon of this game is to be as PDW (Personal Defense Weapon), Model 1887 (MW2), ACR (MW2), Thumper, Thumper Mark II, IcyHot, and so on. This is the few weapons of this game. This will be useful to improve the performance of the game. What will be your thinking?

Re: New Weapon in Killing Floor

Nice one, but this kind of weapons not present in the previous version of the PC game. The weapons you added in the game are more explosive weapon and this is to be the most useful for the gaming user. The weapons you added in the game are work very well and it gives the additional features of the game. Then I must appreciate that one. This is the best weapons of the game and the people will definitely like it. I also downloaded it and it works really great.

Good idea but i don’t think this killing Floor game need more explosive weapon. There are already many weapons present in this game and it is so attractive and the performance of this weapons in the game is to be so good. Then I never such kind of extra weapons for the killing Floor video game. There aer already good weapon present in the game and this is efficient for the enjoyment purpose. But imuch waited for the new graphics of this game.

Hey dude, thanks for doing this and I am much wait that kind of effort. I am so waiting such weapons that are not present in the previous version. i need such kind of weapons and I appreciate your effort. Then I think this is the best way to improve the performance of the game. There is already so much facility present in this game and the new weapon means the extra facility will be added to the game. Then I definitely download that file and then install it onto the system.

Last one month I played this game and there is inbuilt facility present in this game for creating this kind of new weapons on the game. Then this is not the special task but I apologies the performance. This is not easy to make the new weapon on the game and especially if the weapon is to be explosive. Then I will try to download this new weapon and then add it onto the system. As per the performance of this weapon I will tell you the response of this extra facility.