Thread: Release date of Dirt 3?

Release date of Dirt 3?

Hello everyone I was searching the internet to get some information on the release date of Dirt 3 game so that’s why I want to know which is the exact release date of this game? I did not see anywhere from where I could get the exact information on the release date of this game? So what do you all think what could be the exact release date of this game? Yes there are pre orders available in many websites like steam but from what date will it be available in all the stores? So any ideas that you all would like to share it with me then please do reply.

Re: Release date of Dirt 3?

As such the release date of dirt 3 was expected when Xbox 360 and ps3 were going to be launched and hence I think that probably that may be the release date however I am not sure that whether that would be the release date I would advise you to search the internet for the exact release date as even the manufactures have not yet mentioned anything about the release date. So that’s what the rough information that I have got regarding this subject so hope this was enough for you.

Well it is not yet released so it would be better if you can order it online from some of the sites like steam, coolshop, bartsmit you will get a copy of yours from the websites like the one that I have mentioned now so that’s the place where you can try your luck out. So go ahead and get the necessary games from there may be that will be helpful for you since the games are not yet available in the stores outside. So do consider my option that I have suggested hope it helps you.

I think you are talking about the console version of the game so please do not mix up the console version with the pc version in the title it is clearly mentioned of pc version and not the console version so better do not think about the pc version being released in the websites as such I know that this pc version of the game is not yet available in any of the stores in US or UK. It is very much surprising that US and UK being such a big market in the gaming industry have not yet released the pc version in the stores. So why is that so? let’s see they do it as early as possible.

I have checked out the release date of Dirt 3 and it is said that it will be releasing on may 24th and that is tomorrow so I am hoping that they will be releasing this game on that particular day itself, so that’s what I am saying here. I hope this is what the information that you all were looking for and hence I think that’s what I have given and if you want the source from where I got it do read this link you will get the necessary information DiRT 3 System Requirements.

Yes guys I support the point that we must not look for the console as if the game is not available in DVD copy then I think it must be not brought for our pc because that will not be of any worth for me so that’s what I am saying here. If we are not getting the DVD copy then It is better to wait for the DVD copy to come up rather than settle with the console copy without DVD it looks like as if I am having a hard copy of the game. So hope you have got the necessary information on it.

Well thanks for all the information that you have given I am really happy with the response that I have got here so thanks a lot for all. Well nice to see the release date being fixed to tomorrow so I am expecting the dvd copies to be in stores as soon as possible so lets wait and watch then. So that's what i am saying here hope you all like it. Appreciate your efforts for sorting out the issue for em so thanks a ton for all these.