Thread: Is there a Clutch support for G27 in Dirt 3?

Is there a Clutch support for G27 in Dirt 3?

Friends I hope you all have read the title properly so tell me what do you all think what is the correct choice here? Will the Dirt 3 come with a clutch support for the cars like G27 I need to know about it as I have heard that the left foot paddle was only for the left brake and not the clutch so is that true then do let me know about it as I am really interested in knowing about it so guys do let me know about it I have even heard many of my friends playing game with the clutch I don’t know how much truth is there in it? so guys please help me here.

Re: Is there a Clutch support for G27 in Dirt 3?

Yes it does support clutch and that’s it what is there to discuss in it so a simple answer for your question I hope you have got the necessary information on the topic. In case if there is any other query on the topic then do not forget to mention about the same here I will be more than happy to answer out the query for you so that’s what I am saying here so if you want any answer to this question then do let me know about it I am waiting for your questions.

Ok if that is so? Then the same feature is introduced for all the platforms or what? If it is then that would be something great from the developers to watch out for well I still have doubts on the use of the clutch as some of my friends are saying that it is for the left foot braking. Anyways clear out the confusion as soon as possible of this particular topic. Is the feature available for all the platforms please do reply on this topic?

I think they are saying about the support of clutch on PS3 and PC on wheels with both H pattern gearbox and a clutch pedal. The only reason where the clutch is not supported is If the wheel only has flappy paddles. Then at that condition the clutch is not supported at all so you will have to make sure that you have to satisfy minimum requirements that I have mentioned here then only you will be able to use the clutch in it. So I hope you have got the answer that you were looking for.

Ok thanks for that kind of information that you all have shared it here and hence with that answer one more question arises in my mind and the question is that is the clutch feature supported in G25 or G27 or both so if that is so then please do let me know about it, it would be better if they are supported in both the devices. Well nice to know that it is being supported in the ps3 console so that’s a nice piece of information that you all have given here. So do answer out my this question as well I am waiting for your response.

Yes both of them are supported by the clutch feature in it and according to me looking at the above posts I think Automatic like the one that is present in Dirt2, Manual Sequential the same feature from Dirt2, Manual H Pattern as we saw in Dirt2 and Manual H Pattern + Clutch which I think would be a new feature in this version of the game so that’s what I think would be the features of the game as per as my ideas are concerned and I hope all of them would be introduced in Dirt 3.

Yes I completely agree with you and I think such feature would be present in the game and hence that’s what I wanted to say it you all so good that everybody have contributed for the gaming thread and hence I would like to say thanks to you all for all the useful piece of information that you all have shared it here. I appreciate your efforts for giving out all the necessary information for me so thanks for that.