Thread: Runtime error in killing floor

Runtime error in killing floor

I have played the Killing floor in the Microsoft windows XP operating system. It has not occurred any trouble before the yesterday. Yesterday, when I start to play the game then it gives the runtime error. The message box describes that the application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Then the program is to be terminated. I never understand the basic reason behind that but I need to solve that error. Any help will be appreciates.

Re: Runtime error in killing floor

One of the most popular solutions for solving this error is to be use the re installation techniques. In this technique you need to just uninstall the video game. In windows XP you can do this by using the add/remove program of the control panel. Then uninstall that program from the system and then try to install the fresh copy of the game. If you have bought the setup DVD of the game then use it. This helps you for the installation purpose. Then use it and it helps to solve the trouble.

Most of the people use these solutions but some time it can’t work because there is possibility that the setup file of the game is to be corrupted and hence I suggest you to use the correct setup files of the game. This helps to solve the runtime error and the trouble of the system is to be removed. Normally the correct copy of the installation setup file is to be present on the official tripwire web site. Then go to that site and download the setup file of the game and install it.

I suggest you to don’t do that re installation process. You need to do the special task. First right click on the game file. Then click on the steam library and hit the Properties options. Then it shows the Local Files options. Click this file and it done the defragment cache files process. Finally just launch the game and it helps the game setup file to replace the corrupt or missing file. This is the normal process and it will be the most helpful process to avoid such runtime error.

This kind of trouble related to the multimedia functions of the game. The DirectX is to be holds the API’s for handling the multimedia functions. Then I suggest you to just check the DirectX of the game is correctly work or not. If it is not well work then I suggest you to reinstall the DirectX in this gaming system. This helps to avoid such multimedia errors. Then do this and it helps to solve the trouble. The DirectX API is present in the various sites. Then download and install it onto the system.

Try to update the driver of the system. This runtime error occurred in the application because the program cannot able to handle the multimedia functions and hence we need to update the driver of the system. This driver is to be helps to connect the program to the multimedia devices. This helps to solve this kind of runtime error messages. Then do this and it helps to solve the trouble. This solutions most of the time works and the trouble is to be removed from the gaming applications.