Thread: Portal 2: How to Potato 'Killing Floor'

Portal 2: How to Potato 'Killing Floor'

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you. I hope that you all have been doing well. I have a question in my mind related to the Portal 2 game , hence thought to ask the experienced users here. Basically, the thing is that I own killing floor and not the complete Potato sack, and I would like to know how to potato Killing floor?Friends, do reply on this and let me know. Thanks in advance for the replies as I really appreciate it on a very high note.

Re: Portal 2: How to Potato 'Killing Floor'

Hey dude. I can help you out on this as I am familiar with it. Basically, for the initial potato you will be required to pay money for the potato weapon which costs 70k, you will require friends for this. For the subsequent potato you will have to investigate on YouTube for the position of the computer on the map opening. When we come to the third potato , you will have to do the identical thing nevertheless on the map bedlam. I am hoping that this is more than sufficient.

Hi. I would like to say something regarding the discussion going around. In any case, you do not get the potato. You will necessitate to get players on your server otherwise make use of a mutator. In point of fact it is probable in solo, conditioned that you stand near the door, clots will spawn at the back the door which allows the door go open. Then you will have to be quick and walk into the room and killing the specimens at the similar time and viola. It indeed works superbly in the first waves. I hope this additional information helps.

Hello. What’s up buddy. I have to say, just went through the thread and have to say that you really got some meaningful answers above. Anyways, I would like to inform you that on the killing floor bedlam , you will have to press use on the manolantern. While, coming to killing floor aperture, just go through the video on the YouTube. My personal experience is that I did it alone by making use of the specimens on the pressure pads.

Hey mate, I wish that you do not get stuck up anywhere. Hence, in case, you are not able to get on to servers running this map,then it would try to keep downloading 'departedtextures' or in that case 'departedstatics'. I would like to notify you that it meant that you are not allowed to make use of the solo alternative inside the main menu. I would advise you that you should explore on Steam Support site for "Steam Community Overlay does not Activate". Thank You.