Thread: Portal 2 unable to detect save games

Portal 2 unable to detect save games

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you. I hope that you all have been doing well. Basically, I feel that Steam's servers are pathetic, I am unable to play Portal 2 the customary manner so far as it is jammed on maximum occasions. Hence, I tried running it as administrator by the use of the Portal2.exe, and also single player was fine. Now, my query is that I am not able to play the saved games. Any suggestions are really welcomed. Take Care.

Re: Portal 2 unable to detect save games

Hey mate, even I am sailing in the same boat like you. I would like to tell you that I have in all three saved games and out of which two are auto saves. In addition, I was also able to find them in the common\portal 2\portal2\SAVE\0 folder. Subsequently I feel that they should come up with something. I really wish to get them work. Friends do reply anything related to what I have posted. Thanks in advance for the replies as I really appreciate it on a very high note.

Hello guys. I can help you on this. I would like to enlighten you both by saying that if your philosophy is that you’ll can make use of Steam Cloud in order to play save files from Computer to the Play Station 3 or the other way in the region of similar what to I deliberated, then I am sorry to say but thing wouldn’t be working in good health. Not only this, I would like to say you that it is only from Play Station 3 to Play Station 3 or Computer to Computer.

Hello. I would like to say something related to the discussion going on. To be very honest, I am not at all impressed with the portal 2 game. The previous version was lots better. In fact, there isn’t the only problem which you have mentioned, in addition there have been many supplementary flaws. Hence, my strong recommendation will be to switch to some other new releases which have been really eye catching and more enhanced as compared to the portal 2 game.