Thread: Disappointed with dirt 3

Disappointed with dirt 3

My game arrived today and I've put concerning 5 hours to the race and tried several single "rally" events. The stages of the rally laughter are the main reason why I am happy with my purchase, I would say that even I cannot believe how these events are short (it has none of the developers played RBR or even the old CM series?) The rally segment of this game is meaningless in my opinion; have either left the stage only to see the end is near why cannot we have proper rally events? i.e., 6 stages, at that moment a phase ss?

Re: Disappointed with dirt 3

Hi although I am disappointed with any part of this game. Handled the same as gravel, I cannot feel any difference at all. Everything is so dark and gloomy, even in sunlight in the morning. Dirt 2 looked much better than this. No weather effects on top of your windscreen compose the weather pointless, no sign of rain streaming down the windshield wipers struggling to stay to see where it goes. I like the handling of the car and engine sounds, the tracks would be awesome if it were 3.4 times more.

Its human nature to praise somewhat if we are having fun with it, but will not improve whatever thing. Developers can nevertheless have a negative feedback and use it to improve things in a patch or the next game they make. For example, many people have requested a DLC Pikes Peak and the # 1 most criticized by dirt 3 has been the duration of the stages so far so I think we can conclude that in the next game CM off the road to want to see as the stages and, possibly, the type of resistance as well as racing fuel.

Just to play devil's advocate more often than not, the "plaintiffs" were the number of "praise" RS "when it comes to posts on the forum. This does not mean that a negative vote is bad, actually encourages ... provided it is constrictive. That believed shorter stages approximating a design decision to make the game additional fun / pick-up-and-play. Looking forward to receiving my copy next week. The negative points of observation are as valuable as positive outlook for developers.

Well, I loved Dirt 2 (beat the mark of 600 hours this week) and I'm very excited about dirt 3, but if you read my messages, I complain more than compliment because I think the respects are useless and obtain not anything done. Smile makes the developers and that's it. We have enough people here are crazy about the game and to do the congratulating CM. I prefer to focus on things that could be improved.

I have not played any super long stages but so far the steps I have taken from 1.45 to 3.30 to drive through which I think is pretty fair I think later in the game and Dirt 2 multi-stage race will at the same time, personally I prefer these stages of the shorter versions. If you would like pure rally racing at that moment the dirt is not really the most excellent place to find, called the dirt, not Colin McRae Rally for a reason, however compared to dirt 2, this sequel is far enhanced for the fans rally, although some items are a bit short at first.