Thread: zynga poker error "certificate errors/ navigation has been blocked"

zynga poker error "certificate errors/ navigation has been blocked"

I am using DELL laptop and I normally play Zynga poker in my laptop. I love to play this game and I am very big fan of this game. Before some days I upgraded my operating system from windows vista to windows 7. After that my laptop was working perfectly. But I am facing one problem while playing the Zynga poker. Whenever I click on the face book request at that time it gives me option to thank you collection request that Is normal. But when I accept the request at that time it is not going to poker page but it is giving me this "certificate errors/ navigation has been blocked". Please tell me what to do?

re: zynga poker error "certificate errors/ navigation has been blocked"

I have gone through your issue and I would like to suggest you to first check certain thing. First of all try to do same thing from different browser. It means if you are using internet explorer then try to do the same thing from different browser like Mozilla or opera. If you are not facing this problem in those browsers then I think there is something wrong with your browser only. I hope after trying this trick you will not get that error message again.

I referred your problem and after that I try to solve your problem. I think you are facing this problem because of security reasons. That is why I would like to suggest you to when you try to open any link regarding Zynga poker then at that time add letter’s’ before http in your address bar. After that press enter button. I after doing this you will not face this problem again with your game. Just try this trick and then let me know whether this idea worked for you or not?

According to me you are getting this error because of some application has blocked this link in your laptop. That is why I would like to tell you that first check in your system that your firewall or antivirus is blocking this link or not. If it is blocking this link then remove it from there and after that try to accept the request. Now whenever you accept the request at that time you will not get this message again. I hope this trick will fix your issue. If you have any problem after that then let me know.

If you are trying to accept the request from the Facebook and after that you are getting this error. Then I think you should try to do all this things from Zynga pokers official site. Try to play and accept the request from there I think after doing that you will not get any error. If you still getting the problem there then uninstall the browser and install it again In your laptop. After reinstalling the browser you will not face any problems with this. I hope my information will be helpful to you.

I have tried to solve the problem by doing the your above step. First I tried to solve the problem by putting the Letter ‘S’ before http in my game link, but that idea didn’t work for me. Then I have also tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the browser but same problem was coming even after reinstalling the browser. After trying all possible things I read your above post and then I open Zynga pokers official site and after that I am not getting that error. Thank you so much for helping me.