Thread: Secret swords in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Secret swords in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Hello guys I am playing this game from last 3 week. Are there plenty of secret swords/armors? I'm within several weird caves during Chapter 2, kind of misplaced. And proverb a weird looking wall consequently I heard it, it broke, and there were ghosts indoors. Subsequent to I "opened" several of the mummy things within, I originate a silver sword called "Fate". This is the first I've originate, and I'm not guessing I missed at least a small number of. Does anyone know some more secret swords in several levels. Please share your views. Thank you.

Re: Secret swords in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

An assortment of the "named swords" I originate weren't as superior as what I crafted next to the blacksmith. It's unsatisfactory; I thought exceptional swords would be superior to the generic stuff within this game. Crafting swords is often harder than finding them, so I kind of don't have the similar opinion. I hope this will clear your some doubt regarding it. But it’s really nice game and I am enjoying it. What others are experiencing with it.

I can't memorize the name of it, however at what time I was exploring within chapter two I randomly determined to make active the medallion and consequently found a sword concealed within a large puddle. The one somewhere the enormous chicken was within the vision? In addition, there are tons of breakable walls within here. This is what I experienced with this game. And according to me I think there will be more hidden swords are present.

Hello guys yesterday I go through the level 3 in this game. Arbitrator or a number of such, I believe that was. I'm at a standstill make use of it; it was reasonably superior at the time and at rest is. There is a silver sword called "fate" within the dwarven catacombs. It's a slight enhanced than the sword you are able to craft commencing the blacksmith. Let’s see what will come in next upcoming levels I am dam sure that there will be more hidden swords are present. It’s really awesome.

Hello yesterday only I clear with level 2 and In my opinion its most excellent silver sword within chapter 2 is the one you establish at the south of the 'secret tunnel on the way to Vergen'. You encompass to fight a couple of mobs on behalf of it though. It’s within a chest. Suppose it’s called Blood Sword. You are able to discover the "blood sword" inside the tunnel. One of the unsurpassed silver sword intended for chapter 2. Thank you.

In Chapter 3, there is a good silver sword in the crow, where the cars fell, the best silver sword in the game can be found to make gargoyle contract, which also provides one of the best steel swords of volume seal if you have a harpy tongue rotfiend egg, brain bullver, endregar queen pheromone, and the blood nekk warrior, if u went with roches in chapter one, and decided to help out in Chapter 3 u can get a forgotten vran sword that I believe is the most excellent in the game and also has a 20% to freeze enemies and three rune slots, not to mention it's probably the best looking sword in the game.