Thread: Swords Build, mutations, abilities in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Swords Build, mutations, abilities in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Hello I just finish with the training tree and according to my experience you have to manage the following settings. You have to set the following Training tree.
    0 Hardiness - Why for the reason that 10-50 vit is ineffective compared
    1 Dagger Throwing - Why for the reason that a quest necessitate this
    2 Vigor Regen - Why for the reason that it’s the least of the ineffective skills.
    1 Parrying - Why for the reason that you would like mutable skills, if you are going insane I be able to observe a justification for 2
    1 Arrow Redirection - Why for the reason that it’s mutable, and bouncy arrows reverse even on hard isn't significance a skill.
    2 Fortitude - Why for the reason that it’s mutable and individual extra vigor means a lot additional block.

Re: Swords Build, mutations, abilities in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Hello according to my experience if you are at level 7 at that moment you go through the following Swordsmanship
    0Feetwork - Why for the reason that it’s ineffective to roll further than he previously does
    0 Schemer - Why for the reason that it’s also ineffective
    0 Riposte - this one is a toughly, its immense and pleasant to obtain however you'll want the point spent in another place, if at the end you comprise points!
    0 Guard - unhappily this skill while also functional just doesn't necessitate taking the skill from an additional one
    0 Tough guy - another time if you’re going on top of insane I can observe this being a 2 skill, and this is the primary of the leftover skills that obtain its points
    1 Position - fundamentally as a pre-req skill
    1 Violence - ultimately 2, however keep it at one in anticipation of you have all the others you would like
    1 Whirl - ultimately 2, aoe is pleasant
    1 Hardy - why it’s a pre-req, or else vit is kind of ineffective
    1 Percision - ultimately 2,
    0 Finesse. Unhappily 5% to every critical possessions means 5% increase resting on what you have. Thus in anticipation of you comprise 20 points from other things you don't perceive a benefit! 15% is the similar technique at 20 points you'll obtain 3 extra from 2 skill points.
    0 Sudden Death - this skill know how to effortlessly go to 2. 1/20 kill is pleasant on the higher modes this be able to be a godsend
    1Invincible - ultimately 2 however not up till now also mutable
    1combat acumen - ultimately 2 however not yet as well mutable
    1 Whirlwind - ultimately 2 however not yet moreover mutable

Hello I just clear with the level 15 and from my experience if you at level 15 at that moment go with the following alchemy
    1 Synthesis, 1 mutant mutable, 1 Harvester, 1 Taster, 1 Spec: Pot, 1 Beserker, 1 Spec: Oil, 1 Amplification mutable, 1 metathesis, 2 Impreg (asap 35% boost to 7 (8?) mutagens is appeal it for definite.
    Also I haven't had the point to check out Catalysis but since it has nothing branching from it possibly will be mutable can anyone confirm this for me?

At level 26 (27 if catalysis is mutable) go back in the direction of swordsmanship and throw within the other 9 (8) points resting on whichever ones you would like. subsequent to you've done one point within all the bold ones after that you are able to go back and throw seconds into the swordsman tree
    superior mutagens
    1.max its 24% to all, ~40-45% through all the skills for it, earlier than equipment)
    2.Vitality is +10 (not significance it for 80 additional health... in fact not even through the 35%)
    3.Strength is 2 armor and +1 vitality renaissance (which is essentially appealing boss too, +8 on the way to vit regen would compose you a healing machine, particularly through +16 armor or 11/12 and 21/22 bonus armor)
    Concentration is??? Probable 1-3 magic damage
    4.Range is??? Probable 10 or 15% for magic
    Critical is 3% on the way to the entire (apart from death, directly stacks resting on each other - one is 3%, two is 6% and so onwards)
    5.Enhancement is??? Bonus adrenaline taking place hit
    I go through Critical so I am presently at natural 17% resting on all of mine (which means it rounds up) and at the moment unlocked the sword tree all the way through 2 left over for my alchemy tree.

I have a couple of problems with this generation has not reached the maximum pump / skill trap, alchemist, which is a mistake. This is the alchemy skill I'd like to have two, no matter what; it makes a big difference, especially at first. The pumps are fantastic and very easy to do. Grape pump this skill does damage up to 80! Also, I have still yet to confirm whether or not you can have more of an ability of adrenaline. I suspect that each lock to each other, because he only has a button on adrenaline, and there was no mention of the recent blocking skills together. Consequently no Berserk and Combat Acumen intended for you. I'm about to combat acumen soon, will let you know.