Thread: Adding Buddies in Zynga Poker

Adding Buddies in Zynga Poker

I have a Facebook account from last 6 months. I came to know about a new game in Facebook i.e. Zynga Poker. I played that game 2 to 3 times but still I don’t know much about it. I wanted to add Buddies in Zynga Poker but I don’t know how to do that. I tried a lot but failed to solve my issue. There are many friends who are playing this game but I am not able to add them. Is anyone aware about this issue? If yes then please help me out.

Re: Adding Buddies in Zynga Poker

The issues that you a have posted seems to be quite complicated for me. As I play that game quite often and I don’t have much knowledge about that game. I never tried to add buddies while I was playing that game. May be due to this I won’t be able to overcome the issue that you are facing. I will definitely try to find the solution for this issue may be later on if I can. But for now I won’t be able to give you suggestions to solve this issue.

Your issue is quite simple and can be solved easily. To add buddies you just need to perform the following steps:
    1. Make sure you are playing on the same table where your friend is playing
    2. Click on the players profile
    3. Now click on the button “Add to Poker Buddies”
    After performing these steps your friend will be automatically added to your Poker buddies list. Try out this solution and do inform me about the consequences.

I am very grateful to you for giving suggestion to overcome the issue. I performed all the steps that you specified in the suggestion. After performing all those I was successfully able to add Buddies in my Poker buddies list. Many of my friends wanted to know about the solution for this issue. After you gave me the solution I forwarded it to all my friends. Now they are also able to add buddies in the game Zynga Poker. Your suggestions helped me a lot thanks a lot for those advice that you gave me.