Thread: Patch for brink on Xbox 360

Patch for brink on Xbox 360

Hi I have recently installed this game on my pc and it is really going well but i want to ask one question here is that is there is a patch available for the Xbox 360 that i have. actually i can't play the same game on my console and that is the reason why i want the patch for the same. So is there is anyone who will be able to solve this issue for me if yes then please com up and post your solution here as soon as possible.

Re: Patch for brink on Xbox 360

Every game I have ever gotten on release has had a patch on day1 - especially multiplayer focused games. No need to worry. It seems since there are no reviews out yet, the critics have no other reviews/news to obsess over, so they will report any little piece they can get. While a day 1 patch is good, this is what caught my eye hopefully this patch will bring the 360 version in line with the others.

As a pessimist, I'm going to go with the notion of "where there's smoke there's fire." Just because they caught these doesn't mean there are others they missed. And ETQW wasn't a very solid console port, and this fact as well as this recent statement causes a bit of concern. Hopefully I'm wrong, and Brink turns out just as solid on the Xbox as on the other platforms, since I don't have room in a dorm room for a PC or I'd get that version.

Day on patches are so commonplace now they are nothing to be worried about. I actually think them new of the issues, and expected them to be minor. They probably were the only ones left and on their way to being fixed. This is why Bethesda let it out early, knowing they could patch it day one. Red Dead had a day one patch because an error made half the free roams you went into full of invisible player, you can test and debug a game for a decade and you still can't predict what will happen when it goes public and multiple countries of varying connection speeds all start playing together.

We should hope for constant patching and game play balance provided everything is not perfect already though patches are not bad things. Honestly, most console games do not get enough patches. bc2 has been patched a few times, but even still there are glaring errors, the devs and publishers just cease to care. I am switching from bc2 to brink and I am looking forward to it provided it runs lag free, which is the most important thing in competitive online shooters and everyone forgets about it. The netcode is what makes for the long playability of a title. I was a bit disappointed when I heard no dedicated on consoles not looking forward to the halo style host migration.

That's strange, I thought Brink had been designed for 360 and ported to the other consoles. Oh well, doesn't really matter considering we'll have the patch as soon as we start up the game. Why does everyone seem to think that SD is lying when they say they developed the three in parallel? Sure, they used common resources, but using the same images and design to create the interface in all 3 isn't the same as making an interface for one system then making that programming work on another.