Thread: Will Brink suffer the fate of Crysis 2?

Will Brink suffer the fate of Crysis 2?

I love Crysis 2, but I can not play the game and too many problems and the delay is horrible, I've been watching this game and it looks great, does anyone know if there will be dedicated servers or at least not as Crysis was shit 2 connections I am about to give up a loss of $ 60 in games that are broken. "This game is more promising? If anyone knows about it then, thanks to the response. I'm not hitting in this game.

Re: Will Brink suffer the fate of Crysis 2?

This runs on a highly modified version of the iDTech4 engine, the same engine as their last game. So if you are a PC gamer, and if you're that worried, go hop on Quake Wars I think you can get a free demo and see if lag is an issue for you. If you are a console gamer, though, there are no Dedicated servers, so they may have had to change things a bit to get peer to peer to work. The console version of Quake wars is also not a good representation of Splash Damage, as the port was done by another company poorly.

I am not really seeing the relevance here Crysis 2 and Brink are VERY different games, in Crysis 2 I rebooted twice on stealth kills alone because my crappy 3 mb connection made bullet detection completely un-useable point-blank shotgun a guy sitting still 4 times, he turned around and shot me once dead. But Brink is a completely different breed, if you can't get kills in Crysis you’re not going to get anywhere, where as in Brink you can go an entire match without firing a shot and do very well for yourself and your team. Simply put if your connection to a lobby isn't so great don't focus on combat, role a Med/Eng/Op and play support for that game, here you may get more exp than you ever did playing combat

Crysis 2 was the most frustration I have had in a long time and no this game I feel won't suffer the fate of Crysis 2 because like their previous games it will be relatively bug free. Crysis 2 set a new standard in buggy games and this was not expected from a AAA developer. It was just sad. I don't know about crysis 2 but Brink used as an equal as COD, so that with the exception of the connection equal to or better than playing cooperatively, and that your friends will not close and you can have people with the best connection to host, so the COD compared P2P is the only know the top of my head

Dedicated servers are a definite yes for PC. The homepage of the game's official site confirms it. As for Crysis 2, but I can not believe how people with disabilities are in that game. It is a fantastic experience for single player and a decent multiplayer experience. MyCrysis forums are full of people with the intention of CryTek surprise any move they make, and it is very unpleasant to see how determined they are to hate. The hordes of people who say hyperbolic nonsense as "Crysis 2 is the worst game ever" for some reason lost all credibility in the eyes.

I know it’s a bit off topic, but I really didn't think the single player was that amazing at all. The whole fact was just body really miffed me off, didn't get at all connected. And really had to force myself to finish the campaign, not at all compelled. But I can say that the lag really did kill Crysis for me as a 360 player. It was never anything crippling but always enough to really annoy me and just put me off of the game about 10 hours into multiplayer.