Thread: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings supports amd processor

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings supports amd processor

Hello guys I read the review of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings and I really want to play this game but I heard that this game is not comfortable with a HD5650 processor. Is it true? Just wondering what public are thinking regarding it? And is it just one problem or numerous? I try to search about this on internet but not able to find any useful information about this issue. So I hope that someone here will clear my issues. I am waiting for your replies. Thank you.

Re: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings supports amd processor

I keep reading regarding people who have troubles through AMD cards. I contain a 5870, and have not had a problem yet. A review will be this week to correct the problems. The only problem I have is with my crossfire, but I can play without any difficulty. Not ideal yet, however you can play the maximum settings (sans Uber). What difficulty? I have 4850 and while not the best thing to play on high not including ubersamp ASOS. I really do not give a damn about graphics fanboyism. Personally I find the 360 vs. PS3. In this case I side with the GeForce customers of your hardware and driver support. If ATI card launches decent and good driver support, I'd be a fool not to change.

I include an AMD HD 4800 and I comprise to run the game within windowed mode, apart from of the resolution. AMD is theoretical to go out for updated drivers that fix this, but who knows how long it will take. I've never had any problems with AMD cards in any game, except for The Saboteur, but that game was not even good. 5870, game runs about 50 FPS on ultra with the whole thing, nevertheless ubersampling. Some people cannot play the game in full screen with your cards, simply does not work or a black screen or something. Crossfire can be a bit cut radeonpro program is probably not as good as it should be when they release something official, but otherwise poor performance seems random for some people, regardless of the card from NVIDIA or AMD.

Hi I think your question is wrong. Basically the processor is good, but sometimes not works due to drivers. Drivers cannot handle the games. I have had many problems with my game because of the drivers. If I have luck sometimes release a driver that works or something works or I find some tweak at a number of god forgotten places resting on the internets. I'm seriously considering buying a GeForce, make sure they are expensive, but at least the drivers are good (or so I heard). AMD / ATI can go plow themselves.

There is no problem with AMD cards; the problem is the lack of fiery cross profile should be out sometime this month. The people, who contain cross-fire settings, or kind 5970/6970 cards, are considering the loss of performance. If you include a single card setup you are supposed to be superior. Sometimes people disappear and yet I can still hear them. Like the man on the gallows. He was invisible the first time round. I had to reload a previous save to fix it. I have read in several places, a review will be obtained for both configurations of a dual GPU cards and AMD.