Thread: Derivative list for weapons in Brink

Derivative list for weapons in Brink

The below mentioned is the list of different weapons available in brink and I am sure each every one playing this game will love to be a part of this information and also will be having some favorite weapons. And also I request to the users reading this thread please post the required information if I am missing any.

• Assault Rifles (Medium)

• "Gerund" - M14 (MCS Mod),
      • "Euston" - M4A1 (VLTOR Mod),
      • "Rhett" - SG551 SWAT,
      • "Rokstedi" - SCAR Heavy,
      • "FRKN-3K" - FAMAS

• Grenade Launchers

• "Lobster" (Medium) - GL-06,
      • "EZ-Nade" (Heavy) - H&K GMG AGL

• Machine Guns (Heavy)

• "M249 (AKA Minimi)
      • "Maximus" - ChainSAW,
      • "Gottlung" - M134 (AKA Minigun),
    • Shotguns

• "Mossington" (Medium) - M4 Super 90 (AKA XM1014),
      • "Hjammerdeim" (Heavy) - SRM-1216,

• Long Rifles (Light)
      • "Drognov" - DSR-1,
      • "Barnett" - SR-93,

• SMG (Light)

• "Kross" - Vector (AKA Kriss Super V),
      • "Galactic" - UMP-45,
      • "Bulpdaun" - PDR,
      • "CARB-9" - SU-16E /w SU-16B
      • "Tampa" - MP9 (AKA TMP),

• Pistols (Light Secondary)

• "Kolt"
      • "Tokmak" - Bul Cherokee,
      • "Belgo" - VBR-Belgium,
      • "Sea Eagle" - SR9,
      • "Ritchie" - PPC?,

• Pre-Order Weapons

• "Hockler" - MP7,
      • "Caesar" - MP-412 REX,

Re: Derivative list for weapons in Brink

Well, at the very least, I would be interested if people could help link me to in game screen shots of weapons, or better screenshots than the ones I have links to. There was also the issue that i could no longer alter my list in the original thread, or else i would just have kept working on it there and allow people to use the link. Perhaps just link this thread in the first post on yours, that way I can keep an updated list on the first page.

I just found the SU-16E, looks a lot more like the CARB-9 than that SU-16D I'm often being showed. Seems to be a cross between the B and E. If the source weapon and name "CARB-9" are to be trusted, this weapon is actually a short barreled rifle (carbine), rather than a true SMG. Also found the PPC revolver by Dan Wesson earlier, closest I have seen. Not quite an exact match, but its very close; there might be another "PPC" (Police Practical Combat) or "Slab Side" revolver out there that is closer, if anyone wants to take a look.

I agree with you that the Kolt is obviously an M1911 variant of some sort; made obvious by the type of trigger, hook under the hammer, and the name. But I'm just not seeing anything out there that looks even close. I think this may be one of the few weapons that they got a little more creative with to differentiate it from all the other 1911's out there. The curved grip alone is enough for me to assume we will never find an exact match. The only other weapons that aren't nearly an exact match for its look-a-like is the SU-16 and M134 though.

Where there is a will there is a way, you could always order the parts and build one, or you could always look to see if they have used firearms for sale in your country. the 2 grand is a rough estimate, you could get a standard for 1500 give or take the type of stock, type of barrel, length of the barrel, and sights. i would suggest if you can't afford the real thing you could get the Gas Blow Back airsoft version just to have something similar: M14 TM EBR for the latest military version or the basic: M14 TM Wood for half and a quarter of the real price respectively.

The only thing i can think of for the rhett is the fact Rhett is the name of Clark Gable's character in Gone With The Wind, who was somewhat the rich guy, and Sig Sauer is a Gun manufacturer/Firm (only way they could make firearms in their country was to have a foreign firm help). that is spot on about the Desert Eagle, KAC and FNH have been rivals due to the contracts, KAC produces the Picatinny rails and other parts while FNH make the M16s, M249/minimi, and the M2 Browning.