Thread: Will the US version of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings have censorship as Witcher 1?

Will the US version of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings have censorship as Witcher 1?

Well we know very well that the The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings is has been released recently. I want to know whether there is the US version of the game is having the same censorship as the previous version of the game Witcher 1. Let me know if you are having any idea on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Will the US version of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings have censorship as Witcher 1?

As far as I am knowing that the it would only call for the censor game if the retail stores are refusing to sell the game on their stores. Well this particular game is distributed by using the DD like steam or GoG. At least there is nothing like retail stores regarding the content of the game. So according to me it is dependent on the retail stores if they are willing to sell the kind of the censored version of this particular game.

Re: Will the US version of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings have censorship as Witcher 1?

Well I think the steam version of the The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings would be censored according to me. We know that the Steam has become a very good tool to get the people annoy with the thing of censorship. I really dislike this particular thing. personally I am not aware about the working of the GoG. If you are trying to by the game using an American IP address then they will give you NA version of this particular game. your account would be linked if you have move to the Europe and you will have the NA version of the game.

I am not getting any point for the censorship of this particular game. I think it wont lower down the ESRB rating if the game is uncensored. So I don’t think so there would be any help for selling of the game by any mean. I am expecting that the game would be uncensored in US. However I am expecting that there should be no nudity in the game but there should be brutality and blood effects in the game.

I am not aware whether this particular game is censored in US or not. However as far as I know that the game is banned into the Australia, New Zealand and Germany. Well the original version of the game was censored in US however the developer of the game have uncensored the game after releasing the patch into the enhanced edition. So if the game is going to censored the game however it would be uncensored in nearby future.

I am think that the developer and the publisher of the game which are supposed to target the people who can some digital adult things in the game. if the developer of the game are supposed to censor the game then it would not make any difference in the game. however the game is quite open for the modding so the modders would remove the censored things for the game very easily.