Thread: Crysis multiplayer login failure in Windows XP

Crysis multiplayer login failure in Windows XP

Hello, recently I installed Crysis PC game on the Windows XP and the try to login the Multiplayer sections. Then it gives the failure error message. I don’t know the much details of the game. I want to play this game online with my friend. i listen that this game is basically popular for the multiplayer environment. I don’t know the login procedure but I want to solve this login failure error message. If anyone having knowledge of this then please share your own thoughts.

Re: Crysis multiplayer login failure in Windows XP

I think you had not entered the correct username and the password for play the multiplayer game. I suggest you to try some different username and password. Normally user can put its name or the birth date or place. Then I advise you to try different things and it helps you to solve this login failure error message. This is the one of the general solution which helps to solve this login trouble. Most of the times it works and the login failure error message is removed from the PC game.

I suggest you to disable the installed anti-spyware or the firewall software. I also faced the same kind of trouble. Whenever I try to access the game in multiplayer game then it creates the login failed error message. The same error occurred after entering the correct username and the password. So, I have never any idea about it. Then I read some article and it helps to understand that firewall and anti-spyware restricts the user to access the online gaming facility. Hence try this and it helps to solve the trouble.

I think the router of the system is not working very well and hence the login error message is occurred. Most of the times this high configured games username and password is present on the server. Then when we try to enter the password then the configuration of the router has to be holds some internal setting. This setting helps to access the username and password of the multiplayer game. Then check the configuration of the router and if there is any fault in there then change it. It helps to solve the trouble.

I think the port setting of this system is not work very well and hence the trouble is present. The PC game needs some port in the multiplayer mode. This port setting is helpful to establish the connection. Then I suggest you to use the help of the ISP that is Internet Service Provider. This helps to reset the port setting. You can also use the manual for avoiding such unexpected conditions. Then do this process and it helps to solve the trouble.