Thread: "Connection to Railroad Tycoon 3 server failed"

"Connection to Railroad Tycoon 3 server failed"

Hello currently I am play the PC game and try to connect it with the RRT 3 server. This RRT 3 server is to be the Railroad Tycoon 3 Multiplayer server. It works very fast and the performance of this server is very good. Now there is some issue occurred in this server and the PC game is connected to the RRT3 server. The game is also not work into the LAN connection. I need help to solve this trouble. If anyone having knowledge about it then please share your own thoughts.

re: "Connection to RRT 3 server failed"

This kind of trouble occurs because the port forwarding creates error in the system. Then I suggest to again setup the port forwarding of this game. The official web site port forward helps to understand the supported routers and firewalls of the system. Then go to that site and then do the required process. This site also provides the documents which helps to setup this port forwarding process. Then do this and it helps to solve the trouble.

I also faced the same trouble. In that time I have no idea about this. Then I contact the expert person of the support staff and they send me email. In that email they mention about the forwarding port. The firewall concept is also present in this email. At the last they mention that there is two internal and external IP address present in the system and it helps to establish the connection. I suggest you to just take the helps support staff. The other way is to search the contents of these mentioned topics. It helps to solve the trouble.

Hey dude, I think the LAN card of the system is to be goes to the failure and hence the connection failed error message is occurred. In this case I suggest you to check the connection of the LAN card. If it is not worked then you need to install this LAN card properly. It helps to establish the connection and it helps to solve the connection failed error. Then do this task and it helps to solve the trouble. If the card is failure then I suggest you to change this card. It will helpful to solve the trouble.

I suggest you to use the manual of the game and it helps to reestablish the connection. Normally the connection of the PC and the other connected devices is broken and hence the connection failed trouble is occurred. Then I suggest you to read the manual and then understand the step by step process to establish the connection. This type of error needs some specific technique then does this process using manual and solves the connection failed trouble.

re: "Connection to Railroad Tycoon 3 server failed"

I think the server query for this game is to be creating some trouble and hence the connection failed error message is to be occurred. It could be possible that this server uses the master server query. Then you need to contact the technical support staff. The support staff is present on the support.gamespyarcade.com web site. Then contact the expert person of this support staff and it helps to solve the trouble. This is the best way to solve the trouble.