Thread: Sentry Guns useless in Brink game

ali Guest

Sentry Guns useless in Brink game

Normally I like to play as an engineer. I love TF2. You need skill, but they are too powerful. Its main power comes from the SentryGun. However, on the banks of Sentrygun is completely useless. A slow reaction thing they do not last 5 seconds in a fight, with cute little damage. How the hell this will survive the beta? There is no need for action. What do you think? Please share your views on this. I am waiting for your replies. Thank you.

Re: Sentry Guns useless in Brink game

That is the key to Brink turrets. You have to allow enough time to block the goal and keep them out of direct line of fire. If you can, then they work fine. I cannot count the number of deaths that have come with my gun and I did not open the turret Gatling yet. Lock speed up the damage and really improve the Gatling turret. Once you get that is much more useful, but the medium and light towers are just a distraction for the most part.

I use as a second shooter. Just plop down near a command post during capture, IA diverting to the total catch. Then, while standing in the turret waiting to be destroyed put some bullets in the head and moves on. You have to have balls to turn the turrets of deployment. I ran past them many times, but as soon as try to kill an engineer, an array of bullets keep me frozen on the way to the point of having to bend over out to shoot.

I agree that Brink turret is a bit buggy, but the definition med and Gatling turret def don’t do 'cute l will dmg' a well placed turret can effortlessly mow a team down, especially if you have two or even three towers a choke point. Yes they r quite low in hp and a swim 3bullets as well placed to take it out. However like I said, once you obtain med or Gatling it gets superior and you actually need 2 find out the gd spots to place them, don’t have loads of problems with mine. Maybe I should do as MW2/BO sentry guns? Personally I liked that award once again if you know where to put it.

Sentry guns are awesome. This is not TF2. His work as an engineer is not to hide behind the turret, hit it with a key. Turrets are there to make movement difficult. It is nearly unstoppable killing machine TF2. With that said, good placement can make them look just the opposite. In addition, turrets at the corners to put away the goal, but it faces, are BRUTAL to try to avoid - if you do well, you did not know there's a turret in the area until it is too late to avoid properly (unless a light, in which case you have to choose to worry about the tower, purpose, or any other enemies around them.

I'm no good as an engineer, but when they are well placed turrets (including light towers), they do a great job of controlling the movements of the enemy - to force people to rethink their approach, make them waste frags, which gives a clearer view just out - because people who move a grenade turret straight ahead after the explosion to finish and continue his approach - if you see in the frag comes, you know where to look for attack. And if you take out the turret first, we'll help you take down.