Thread: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings versions lacks on Xbox and Playstation

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings versions lacks on Xbox and Playstation

The last thing I knew I still had not decided if they were 100% sure to carry the 360 and PS3. Did you say something since then? Any period of time? Unfortunately my PC is just shy of being able to run this. They released some new trailers in the recent past that hinted at a PS3 version, however still nothing official. I have the impression that wants to port, but not sure about money problems. I think they have a lot of money since they are also a publisher in Poland, and have good old games.

Re: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings versions lacks on Xbox and Playstation

I'm getting it for the PC, but this is not the first time I heard about this game is ported to the PS3 and did not hear any mention of the 360. Is the 360 not getting a port as well? I think it will be a console port, but probably will not arrive until next year. If not I will probably buy the game again for the PS3. I would definitely get this if your computer can run, maybe it's time to upgrade, which is probably the minimum requirements at this time, and would not even be worth trying.

Hello according to me Playstation is also the contraction for post script. Other than that, they have said they would like, if possible, but nothing has been started or planned until it falls off the PC game first. At least you know he's your opinion and not fact. They wanted to do console ports forever. Who does not want extra money for the work they have done? It was only a matter of finding a willing publisher. I hope this will help you to clear your some doubts thank you.

I have no more for developers who want to port their games to the console but are concerned about the quality not just start from scratch on the PS3. I mean we all know what the PS3 is capable of learning if your processor runs. To be honest I think Sony screwed them while giving so little RAM. I mean look at the trailers of the game for the Alpha version of "Final Fantasy Versus XIII" IMO looks much better than the Wizard II and is also supposed to have no loading screens, and how this was done is they've learned how the PS3 works. Either way, I still have this for my laptop (have already pre-ordered on Steam), however that's just my estimation on the console ports. I still acquire PS3 again if done well.

Because, while the PS3 was very powerful for 3 years, has been bulldozers by the current PC hardware. All games coming out on 3 platforms and is not carried by rockstar the PS3 blows clean out of water. Why? Because PC's nowadays are just those much more commanding, particularly within the graphics department. Not to knock on the consoles or anything, because I think there are some great games on both PS3 and Xbox360. However, in the hardware department, simply cannot compare. Yes, the movies look impressive, but the parties have to play anywhere near as much detail in the world is like the sorcerer. And frankly, I think it looks half as good.

Although not want to get into a discussion that I cannot let you say that FF Versus XIII will not look as good as the original Witcher. Sorry, but FF Versus XIII looks much better than the original Witcher. The Witcher 1, while I love it to bits looks very bad, if you had an image of a face and side FFVXIII a face in TW1 think it would be sufficient proof. If you're just saying that because you do not like JRPGs then not even bother to answer. Although if you really think TW1 looks better than good that your opinion and I respect that.

I do not remember the game looking that good on my PC, and I played in the maximum configuration. Also where is the interface? It seems that, obviously, a set / shot touched me. As for FF12, which was fairly irrelevant, and you're misjudging. You obviously stood at an odd time and did not know what was happening. And it's funny you said that was mostly scenes, FF12 itself, like all FF games have a lot of scenes, but FF12 has a lot of gameplay, is a giant. People have spent over 200 hours playing that game. It was actually one of my least favorite FF games, but you can call the gameplay value.