Thread: DLC costumes in brink game

DLC costumes in brink game

I've been changing the habits of my characters to see what I like, and I saw my Guy Fawkes mask sitting at the table. Would not it be perfect for the game? Probably not the whole outfit, but the mask at least. In multiplayer mode with team of Fallout and Doom team (I've been using and love), so it's not like we are breaking a limit of immersion. Suggest something for the characters to wear. I've been thinking that there's enough cool hat and hats for safety. How about some of the vessels range and helmets with night vision goggles in them?

Re: DLC costumes in brink game

Color options for the camouflage face paint. It was an original idea as shown in the character customization video first. It seems silly that all options for Security camouflage and urban areas are digital, but the camouflage face paint is the forest. No rain on the Ark would like to see more options for security head / face shields including balaclavas [either with the mouth opening eyes and opening his eyes only or even faces the media]. I love the mask of the eel. More technology, issues like that would be awesome. As for the resistance. Let’s be honest, we all like anger. Maybe it's something with a hood on it? I am at a loss here because every game Security.

I would like to see a bit of security that makes you look like a soldier with a combination of safety colors. There are things that makes you look like EOD (explosive ordinance disposal), mayor of Swat, and cowboy But no soldier schemes. I would also like to get some resistance from the Middle East for going along with the facewrap. A steampunk-ish newsboy hate through goggles thingy. (With hair below. do not want my character was a bald because I want a clean hat. Preferably that resistance. For safety, one thing Sam Fisher-style glasses and face gear.

A great helmet with wings on it for safety, and a large rusty hull plates bolted on it and a Viking horn single soldier on the right side of the helmet. Shemagh helmets also can be used simultaneously, such as cholera hooded hoodie and hockey mask. I think the resistance needs to look more heavy armor. Have the strength, but that's it. Perhaps a dress with tattered sleeves and a Kevlar vest. It may seem a team of U.S. military rule.

I would like to see a good selection of gear Ann Summers. I mean, it's a rich selection of gimp masks, who knows what happens in the top of the tower of truth. The addition of a nurse's uniform and the Mono adding odd one would be very beneficial for the game. Very real shame that they said would take up much space which means less clothes now. CSS I remember years back models have allowed MOD how other players appeared? You had your choice of custom duty of assault and various star wars etc.

It's funny because if any of this crap that I have added a reality, at once put EDGE up on E-bay. It's the same thing that ruined TF2 for me. Things are ridiculous and completely ridiculous to the point where I thought 'what is this. “While Team Fortress Two fits the title, I laugh at the hats and enjoy the new songs, but still died a little inside. EDGE instead is a serious game. Brink has the mentality is clearly written in a dying world and we all think about the comic relief that would be impossible to get, get to the real thing.